Magento 2 ProxyPay Gateway
Magento 2 ProxyPay Extension by MageComp let store owner easily collect payment in Kwanzas (currency of Angola) using References.
- Set custom Payment method title to display in frontend
- Enable the extension for specific countries if needed
- Builtin Sandbox testing mode to test extension functionality
- Set order status based on Proxy Pay Payment gateway activities
- Uses a hosted payment page to ensure user privacy and security
No matter how great your e-commerce store may look and function but payment gateway plays a major role to collect payment from your store customers. And there are thousands of payment options are available when you want to receive payment in Kwanzas served by Multicaixa network there is no better option rather than Proxypay gateway.
Magento 2 ProxyPay Extension by MageComp helps store owner collect payment in Kwanzas which is the currency of Angola Country of Central Africa. The extension will automatically create Reference in Proxypay and allows your customer to pay for those References in any Multicaixa or Internet Banking.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 ProxyPay Extension:
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- You can also set custom payment title to display on store frontend.
- Simply enter Proxy payment token and you are ready to collect payments.
- Backend Test mode functionality for a testing payment transactions.
- The admin can also assign default order status for pending References.
- You can see your References status and payment status directly in your Proxy pay dashboard.
Version 1.0.3 Date : 03-06-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
Version 1.0.2 Date : 15-03-2022
- Compatible with Magento Standard
Version 1.0.1 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version