Join us for a Better Tomorrow
It's not just a job...it's an adventure in the field of innovation
At MageComp we entitle everyone as “MAvengers”. We're masters of one of the most used E-commerce platforms - MAGENTO. We tackle all the E-commerce challenges and create clever solutions for our customers. MAvengers are always encouraged to move a step ahead and shape their own work to get the benefit of their individual expertise and talents. Innovative ideas and aimed efforts of each MAvenger are never detained at any limit and are always acknowledged at the organizational level.
MageComp always provides the freedom of innovating new solutions by fulfilling customers' expectations. MageComp values each individual and strives to convey appropriate work-life balance to make the most motivated and happy atmosphere so they can add untold value to our clients around the globe. Rather than building just a career, we develop personality & nurture skills that make them step out of their comfort zones and develop a fulfilling journey at the organization.
MageComp's origin story began in 2014 with 4 best friends having a target goal, young efforts, and the fuel of creative work. We were inspired and guided by our mission and experience. More than the revenue we give priority to learning & innovation. We have been delivering one of the best solutions to the requirements of our customers with an adaptable and useful Magento development. Elaborating on MageComp in some figures is 30000+ Satisfied Customers, 750+ Projects, 120+ Served Countries, and 150+ Magento Extensions.
Perks at MageComp
We ensure our benefits and perks align with each value so we can achieve our goals together.
Paid Leaves, Sick Leaves
1st, 3rd & 5th Saturday Off
Fun Games & Events
Life at MageComp
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- Conceptualising visuals based on requirements.
- Testing graphics across various media.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce final design.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies. (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Aftereffect)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
We are looking for a Magento Developer responsible for Magento 2 related projects, and as we are a Magento extension development company, you must have knowledge of Magento 2 extensions development. You should have developed public or private extensions will be a plus. Candidates interested in magento 2 developer jobs in ahmedabad or bhavnagar can apply.
- Develop Magento Extensions, debug and update.
- Work on Customization, Upgrade, Performance optimization, and other Magento services.
- Work on Magento Projects.
- We can give you the Extension support responsibilities too.
- Train new PHP developers for Magento developments from scratch.
- Strong knowledge of PHP and Magento 2.
- Magento 2 Extension development experience.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Inventory API, payment, shipping API, web API, ERP Integration knowledge is a plus.
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required.
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs. (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
Design and implement web applications that use the Laravel framework. Implement server side logic to process front inputs. Identify and fix bugs that are found within code. Interact with SQL databases. Candidates interested in php laravel developer jobs in ahmedabad can apply.
- Learn and develop Shopify APIs, Shopify Apps and other Laravel projects.
- Write clean, testable, secure, and dynamic codes based on standard web development best practises.
- Integrate back-end data services and improve current API data services.
- Document and continuously update the development process, project components, and task progress based on business requirements.
- Design and maintain databases.
- Optimise performance by performing UI and back-end tests.
- Scale, expand and improve our websites and applications.
- Perform debugging and troubleshooting on apps.
- Collaborate with project managers, co-developers, software testers, and web designers to complete project requirements.
- Effectively communicate with clients and other teams when needed.
- Update on current industry trends and emerging technologies and apply them to the development process.
- Proven experience as a Laravel or PHP Developer for [state the no. of years].
- Hands-on experience with object-oriented programming.
- Top-notch skills in building SQL Schema design, REST API design, and SOLID principles.
- Familiarity with MVC and fundamental design principles.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively with other team members and stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills.
Generate custom-tailored Shopify themes and altering pre-existing templates. Act as a Shopify expert, specialising in all facets of the e-commerce platform. Strong hands to Install & Customise the new Shopify theme. Candidates interested in Shopify App developer jobs in ahmedabad or bhavnagar can apply.
- Good experience in building, launching, and maintaining Shopify stores, as well as general knowledge of the admin systems.
- Shopify Theme Development & Customization, Convert PSD/Sketch/Mockup/Wireframe to Shopify Store.
- Migrate any e-commerce store to a Shopify store.
- Optimise the speed of the Shopify store.
- Setup Retail and Wholesale Shopify Store.
- Shopify API related to any changes like Products, Order, Customer, Webhook, etc.
- Shopify app errors handling.
- App Installation and setup.
- Shopify App development Private/public app is must.
- Back End, Bootstrap, CSS, Database, Frameworks.
- Develop different Shopify themes according to the customer requirement.
- Shopify App development Private/public app is a must.
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Customization of theme.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or a similar field.
- work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage work.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their complication to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- WooCommerce website development and plugin development knowledge is must.
We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies and will work with the next generation payment gateway platform.
- Design and build iOS and Android mobile applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse, design, and ship new features.
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team.
- Build and publish applications in app stores.
- Implement new technologies to maximise application performance.
- Excellent knowledge in core Java.
- Hands-on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development.
- Strong knowledge in RESTful web services.
- Good Knowledge of Android SDK's.
- Push Notifications & Toast.
- Eclipse & ANT based build system.
- Android Studio.
- Experience in Gradle.
- Very good experience with Objective-C and iOS SDK.
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core.
- Experience in Payment gateway integration in mobile apps is a big plus.
- A portfolio of iOS/Android apps in the Play Store/app store is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Android studio & gradle build system.
- Git & Gerrit.
- UI & UX experience.
- Locations and Map API's.
We are looking for a result-driven SEO executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user-friendliness. Candidates interested in SEO trainee or freshers jobs in ahmedabad can apply.
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content will be a plus point
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
- Extensive experience in SEO.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Good knowledge of backlink analysis.
- Experience in the field of SEO/SEM.
- Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- High-quality reporting, copywriting, and analytic skills.
- A detailed understanding of PR in order to get the client’s message heard.
- A desire to understand what drives Google’s algorithms.
- A commitment to keeping your skills and knowledge up to date.
- Handling Google Ads + Merchant Centre.
- Monitoring search algorithms set by search engines to keep up with changes in the SEO landscape.
- Employing user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimization methods to turn visitors into active users.
- Continually check search terms, rankings, and analytics to monitor the performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Researching and organizing facts and sources.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with the team for new ideas and strategies.
- Building a following for the brand on social media with creative work.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs. HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments. Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor HR department’s budget
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. Candidates interested in business development jobs in ahmedabad can apply.
- Familiarising yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
You are applying for the post of Magento Devloper (00 - 02yrs. Experience)
You can also email your detailed resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Celebration at MageComp
We respect the inherent talent of our employees and offer them opportunities to showcase it through off-the-job events and celebrations. We have always celebrated our successes, no matter how big or little, and we will continue to cultivate and develop these moments with the people we touch to have a major effect on the world we live in.
Magecomp has grown more like a family to me throughout the period of my six-year journey and counting. I've got the opportunity to handle numerous projects and learn new skills thanks to innovative leadership. Here's to many more exciting days and a genuinely fantastic team that is always looking for new sources to inspire me.
I've been a part of Magecomp for over 2 years. Working here has been the finest experience I've ever had. Magecomp gives me a fantastic opportunity to improve my present abilities through specific training given by professionals. Its curriculum has improved my abilities and provided good opportunities for advancement.
Magecomp has provided me with a vibrant platform to put my skills and creativity to work. Also improved my personal and professional skills. I've had the opportunity to handle a variety of responsibilities, which has been beneficial to develop my managerial skills. I enjoy working with the wonderful MAvengers team.
Working with Magecomp has been a fantastic experience. Magecomp is always committed to equality. Magecomp supports initiatives to increase inclusiveness among its experts. It promotes an environment in which everyone feels appreciated and respected, resulting in an energetic workforce. It's great working here.
We love to work with next-gen thinker
We are looking for individuals with the passion to digitize the world & spread their magical talents. Candidates looking for IT Jobs in Ahmedabad or Bhavnagar can Apply now and let us assist you in getting your felicitous place, where you can put your expertise and capabilities to altruistic use without limitations.