Magento 2 Store Credit & Refund Extension
Magento 2 Store Credit & Refund Extension lets store owner offer virtual credits to their store customers. Using those store credits, customers can quickly purchase the products and settle their account later.
- Assign credit to your customer & let them use while checkout.
- Set minimum & maximum amount for credit usage.
- Enable the extension for specific countries if needed.
- Your customer can request credit from frontend.
- Backend grid to manage & assign credits.
At traditional physical store, where shoppers can purchase products without paying anything, and at the end of the month, they can settle their account by paying all money at once. This kind of traditional payment method offers flexible and convenient transactions at both hands. Integrating such a system in an online store helps you increase your sale and average order value.
Magento 2 Store Credit & Refund extension allows the store owner to allocate some virtual credits to their customers. Their customers can use those credits to purchase store products. This extension offers flexible credit allocation system by which store owner can easily assign credit amount to the customers' account. Moreover, customers can also make a request to store admin asking for credits from their account. The admin can see customers' requests from the backend and can approve if needed.
Benefits of Magento 2 Store Credit & Refund Extension
Enable the Extension for Specific Countries
The admin can enable the credit option for all the countries or only for the specific countries by making use of Magento 2 Store Credit & Refund module.
Grant Credit to Your Customers & Use it while Checking Out
Store admin can loan credit to the customers & their customers can use it at checkout page. Customers also have the frontend option to request the credit.
Manage Credit Requests & Assign Credits
Admin can manage the credit requests from the backend. Whenever any customer requests for the credit, the admin makes the decision whether to accept or not.
Set Minimum & Maximum Limit for Credit Usage
From the backend grid, the admin can fix the minimum and maximum value for the utilization of credits.
Customers Can Request for Credits
Shoppers can directly ask to store admin for crediting credits to their account from their My Account section.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Store Credit & Refund Extension?
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- Set custom payment title to display on store frontend.
- Assign default order status if needed.
- Allocate credit for all countries or specific countries.
- Set minimum and maximum amount for credits.
- From customer view section, admin can directly assign credit amount to that particular customer.
- Once the amount is credited, a customer can see the available credit and can purchase anytime using given credit.
- Customers can easily request for more credit amounts.
- Store admin can check credit requests from customers and can approve if needed.
- At checkout page, the credit payment method will be displayed only if total order amount is less than available credit.
Version 1.0.5 Date : 13-09-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.4 Date : 28-07-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.3 Date : 12-11-2021
- Resolved Price Formatting issue
- Minor Bug Fixing
Version 1.0.2 Date : 28-02-2020
- Added Email Functionality for Admin to receive loan request
Version 1.0.1 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version