Magento 2 Extra Fee Extension
Magento 2 Extra Fee extension allows adding extra charges or surcharge for additional services like gift wrap, rush order, packing charges etc. and display it on Cart and Checkout pages.
- Charge extra fee on orders.
- Set minimum and maximum amount for extra fee.
- Enter fixed amount as extra fee amount.
- Option to calculate extra fee on tax amount.
- Display extra fee on Cart and Checkout pages.
- Show details of extra charges applied to orders to store owner.
- Increase average order value.
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available.
- Hyvä Addon Available.
Applying extra charges to product price is not the right way of selling because it makes the products too expensive to buy for customers. Rather adding extra services to show in transparent way to extend the store functionality and motivate customers to spend more is better.
Magento 2 Extra Fee extension by MageComp allows adding extra fees like gift wrap, rush order, packing charges etc. to store orders in a transparent way. Customers can choose to buy these additional services at extra cost and increase AOV (Average Order Value).
If you are looking to charge fee based on payment gateway selection, check out our Payment Fee extension for Magento 2.
For product-based fee, check out Product Fee extension for Magento 2.
For more fees-based options, check out our Surcharge extension for Magento 2.
Benefits of Magento 2 Extra Fee Extension
Include Additional Charges on Orders
Using Extra Fee for Magento 2 extension, store owners can charge supplementary charges for gift wrapping, swift delivery, packaging etc. on orders.
Display the applied surcharge information on Cart & Checkout pages.
Set Extra Fee Amount
Enter extra fee amount to apply it to orders placed by customers. The extra fee amount is added to order subtotal.
Set Min & Max Order Amount for Extra Fees
It has the following options for applying extra fee amount to orders.
- Minimum order amount
- Maximum order amount
Surcharge is applied automatically to all orders based on the condition set for order amount.
Tax Calculation on Surplus Fees
Admin can determine whether the tax should be applied to additional costs charged on orders.
Display Extra Fee on Order View Page
Admin can check information of applied extra charges applied to customers' oders on order view page.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Extra Fee Extension?
- Extra fee detail is auto added to the following pages & reports.
- Order view page
- Print order page
- Credit memo
- Customer sales emails
- PDFs generated by Magento
- Assign custom fee label for extra fee to show on frontend.
- Set fixed amount as extra fee to apply to orders.
- Set amount for minimum & maximum orders.
- Show extra fees is displayed on Cart & Checkout pages.
- Apply extra fee to tax.
- Multi-store supported.
Version 1.0.7 Date : 18-05-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.6 Date : 29-04-2022
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with Magento coding standards
Version 1.0.5 Date : 15-09-2020
- Now , you can easily add charge tax on the Fee
Version 1.0.4 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version
Version 1.0.3 Date : 10-09-2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.2
- Extra fee for invoice and credit Memo Issue Resolved
- PayPal Issue Resolved
Version 1.0.2 Date : 14-06-2018
- Minor Bugs Fixed
Version 1.0.1 Date : 26-03-2018
- Minor Bugs Fixed