Terms and Conditions
Welcome to MageComp LLP!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of MageComp's Website, located at https://magecomp.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use MageComp LLP if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person logging on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Customer satisfaction is at its core in our business strategy so if you are dissatisfied in any way with our extensions and services, feel free to Contact Us for refund with your Transaction ID in 30 days from the date of your purchase. You are requested to check the demo and screenshots before purchasing an extension. If any query, feel free to ask in live chat. Refund processing may take upto 7 business days. We reserve rights to take legal actions if you are found continue using our extensions or services even after getting refunds.
- Just to be more precise, we request you to elaborate the reason for your refund request in order to help us improve our extension and services.
- If you don't want to comply with our Extension & Service License Agreement, you are free to terminate by destroying all given packages and copies.
- Also, these types of disagreement don't bind us to provide any kind of future support or refund to the paid amount.
- If you fall into one or more of below reasons, We are sorry You are not eligible for Refund.
- All refund requests submitted after 30 days will not be accepted.
- The item doesn’t work as claimed and you have never asked for help. We do offer refund only if there is an issue with our extension functionality and our support agent can't help you out after providing all the required details.
- Our refund policy does not cover any customized work, installation fees and support fees in any case.
- Refund for the feature which is not available in the extension, will not be considered for Refund Reason.
Unless otherwise stated, MageComp and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on MageComp LLP. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from MageComp LLP for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from MageComp LLP
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from MageComp LLP
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from MageComp LLP
- Redistribute content from MageComp LLP
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. MageComp does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of MageComp, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, MageComp shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
MageComp reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant MageComp a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of MageComp; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to MageComp. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of MageComp's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web Pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
Your e-mail address must be valid as it will be used for communication purposes and we strongly recommended to use your Business e-mail.
Making use of Free or temp emails will help you to download package but it will not help you to get support so please don't use such email if possible. Even sometimes free email addresses will take longer for activation.
All the bugs in the Extensions are fixed and will be available to the Customer free of charge and you can download the latest extension package from your customer account section. Also, all added features or bug fixed will be listed in the Changelog tab of each extension page.
Your products will be available for download once your payment has been accepted and verified. If you are unable to download a product please check the status of your payment via your payment processor interface.
If you are still facing an issue while downloading extension kindly make a request via our support help desk.
We do offer FREE 90 Days Support for all paid extensions until you are 100% satisfied. But...
All the support tickets and requests are queued based once you have submitted. Duplicating such tickets or making multiple requests will not help you to get quicker support and it automatically discarded.
The Customer shall provide all the necessary and required information to save time until we don't get access we are unable to assist you.
If your support period is over, the team has the right to refuse support requests. You can buy support separately by contacting us.
We are not responsible to provide support for Free Magento Extensions but we will try to provide support only if our technical team can arrange the time for it.
We offer support for our extension and service, but we are not liable for any damages caused to you or your store whether it is accidental or consequential.
Also, we are not responsible for providing support for the extensions that are manipulated or used illegally without our permission. In such a case, we will also reserve the right to terminate the software license and take legal actions.
The following services are NOT covered by the Lifetime free support option:
Compatibility check between Magento and other software packages;
Integration of the purchased products;
Error correction caused during buyer installation;
Error correction caused during buyer software upgrade;
Product integration troubleshooting;
Magento performance optimization and tuning;
Third-party developers consultation;
Product version update with different modules or themes.
If you continue to use our extension or service even after termination, you are liable to pay all costs (including lawyer fees) and any damages suffered by us because you have misused our extension or services. This Agreement is construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Gujarat, India and both the parties will hear by consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Gujarat, India.
By accepting all these mentioned conditions, it denotes that you are using our products, services or support at your own risk. And MageComp reserves the right to change this Extension & Service License Agreement at any time.
If you have any questions or problems or need our support. Our support staff will get back to you as soon as possible within 24 hours.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- The last update of the document was on 09/09/2020.