B2B store require different functionality as compared to B2C. Magento 2 B2B Extensions involve all the features that a business needs, from account creation, order processing, pricing, and post-purchase support.
What is B2B?
B2B is business-to-business, which means one business sells products or services to another. In B2B, commercial transactions and interactions occur between two businesses rather than between a business and individual customers (B2C). B2B transactions often involve larger order volumes, long-term contracts, and more complex purchasing processes compared to B2C transactions.
Why should you consider using B2B extensions in Magento 2?
Magento 2 B2B modules bring several benefits and advantages to your Magento 2 store.
- Improved B2B features - Magento 2 B2B Extensions enhances the default B2B features provided by the platform and offer greater capabilities and specialized functionalities.
- Simplified order processing - B2B Magento 2 extensions include many features such as quick order forms, bulk ordering options, and saved reorder lists, allowing customers to place large or recurring orders efficiently.
- Custom pricing - B2B e-commerce extensions in Magento 2 help businesses set up custom pricing structures, including tiered pricing, volume discounts, or customer-specific pricing. Some extensions even facilitate the negotiation process by allowing customers to request a quote and negotiate terms directly through the platform.
- Improved customer experience - B2B eCommerce plugins provide streamlined ordering processes, personalized pricing, self-service features, and enhanced search capabilities, making it easier and more convenient for business customers to interact with your online shop.
MageComp’s Magento 2 B2B Extensions
MageComp provides a range of Magento 2 B2B extensions that can help manage B2B stores by enhancing the B2B functionalities. Magento 2 B2B Extensions by MageComp can create a powerful customer experience and help B2B business to achieve goals.
- Request for Quote - It enables customers to request quotes for specific products or services instead of making immediate purchases. It offers a streamlined quotation process and allows customer and store negotiations.
- Quick Order - With this extension, customers can quickly search and add products to their cart using SKU or product names. It simplifies the bulk ordering process, which is common in business to business transactions.
- Hide Price - Using this extension, you can hide prices for wholesale or multi-vendor suppliers. Hide prices will make them contact you and ask for product price.
Integrate these B2B tools for your store and increase sales. If you want unique and customizable features for Magento B2B, you can get in touch with us to help you meet your requirements.