Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Suite
All in one Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Suite extension by MageComp permits the users to check the availability of Cash on Delivery and charges fees for COD, Backend grid for Zipcode import and management with a specific option for COD order verification via SMS OTP.
- Easily Check Cash on Delivery Availability based on Zip Code.
- Specify Products Unavailable for Cash on Delivery.
- Charge Extra fee for Cash on Delivery if unavailable.
- Intensified sandbox mode for testing.
- COD order verification by SMS OTP
- Smooth management of Cash on Delivery Order via backend.
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available
Many times customers prefer to pay when they get the products in their hands instead of paying online. Especially during the shopping, some products that are doubtful according to some customers then they don't trust to pay online. Customers also hesitate to pay even if the store is newly developed. One more reason why the Cash on delivery payment method is so popular is many users do not like to pay using credit and debit cards because of security reasons. Many users face problems in registering digital payments or don't use online payments. No Worries, the solution for all these problems is MageComp's Magento 2 Cash on Delivery Suite extension.
Cash on Delivery Extension For Magento 2 by MageComp helps the customers to check the availability of COD and also displays the extra charge for COD if unavailable. The module helps the admin in managing the COD orders directly from the backend grid. Products that are unavailable for cash on delivery are displayed specifically with added extra charge fee for COD. Custom title message for display option. Include sandbox mode for testing purposes. The extension also provides COD order verification. That means the COD orders are verified with the help of sending the verification SMS OTP. Admin can directly upload the CSV file of the ZIP codes that are allowed to select the Cash on Delivery option. Displays estimated delivery time on the front end and also sends the SMS for the estimated delivery message.
Cash On Delivery order verification via SMS OTP
When the customers select the COD option and place an order then the module verifies the cash on delivery order by sending the OTP via SMS. Admin can easily configure SMS from the backend.
Check Cash on Delivery Availability based on Zip Code
Customers can check the Cash on Delivery Availability on the basis of zip codes. The admin can directly import zip codes from the backend where they desire to allow cash on delivery options.
Charge Additional Extra Fee for Cash on Delivery payment method
The module helps in automatically charging the extra fees for cash on delivery-based payment. Admin can charge accordingly as per the zip codes or location.
Enhanced backend grid management for COD
Admin can easily handle all the cash on delivery orders directly from the backend option provided by the Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Suite.
Why choose MageComp's Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Suite:
- Customers can Check cash on delivery service available from the front end.
- Enhanced Backend grid for management of COD orders.
- Enable Cash on Delivery charges on the basis of zip codes.
- Phone Number digit validation added on the shipping and billing address page.
- Specifies unavailable products for cash on delivery orders.
- The COD unavailable products are displayed specifically.
- Admin can directly Import CSV for allowed zip codes.
- Verification of COD orders via SMS OTP.
- Displays estimated delivery time on the front end.
1 - Is it possible to know if cash on delivery is available or not?
Ans - Yes, you can enter the zip code to check the availability of cash on delivery and the estimated delivery time of the products.
2 - Can I charge an additional Cash on Delivery fee?
Ans - Yes, with the use of this module you can set the amount for cash on delivery fee from the backend. When the user selects cash on delivery payment method, the fees get added in the order summary at the checkout page.
3 - How can I manage zip codes for the availability of cash on delivery payment method?
Ans - The module allows the option to upload a CSV file of the allowed zip codes that are allowed for cash on delivery payment method option.
4 - Is there any functionality available for cash on delivery verification?
Ans - Yes the module offers the SMS OTP verification for Cash on Delivery.
5 - Is there any option to set Custom message for unavailability of cash on delivery payment method?
Ans - Yes, Cash on Delivery Suite Extension for Magento 2 allows displaying custom message with the use of variable for both availability and nonavailability of cash on delivery payment method for an entered zip code.
Version 1.0.2 Date : 09-05-2023
- Added country flag in phone number field on shipping and billing address
- Updated MSG91 API
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.1 Date : 29-08-2022
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.5 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing