Magento 2 WebP Images Extension
Leverage the facility of uploading modern image format WebP (next-gen image format). Enhance store performance with lossless compression for graphics. Instead of using JPEG, JPG, PNG and GIF formats, store admins now can upload WebP images for products, categories & CMS pages.
- Advanced support for images on product, category & CMS pages.
- Multiple browsers compatibility.
- Effective WebP image support.
- Website performance enhancement.
- Better image optimization making it SEO friendly.
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available
- Convert JPG/PNG to WebP. Check our Magento 2 WebP Image Converter.
With the trending technologies, image formats like PNG and JPG are considered outdated because they consume a lot of space. In terms of SEO, speed matters a lot because Google considers it as one of the actual ranking factors. Loading speed of approximately 3 seconds is recommended. To resolve it, Google has developed the new format - WebP format. This WebP format helps the website optimize its performance because of reduced image size.
Magento 2 WebP Images extension allows to upload WebP images to Magento eCommerce website. It has enhanced features of improving website performance and increasing UX. The low-size webP image will be of the same image clarity and exclusive support added for WebP images on product pages. You can upload WebP images for category pages, CMS pages & static blocks. It also supports advanced TinyMCE WYSIWYG Editor Support.
Benefits of Magento 2 WebP Images Extension
Upload WebP Images to Magento Store
Effortlessly upload the WebP images to your Magento store with the help of this Magento 2 WebP Images extension.
Improved Website Performance
Seamlessly improve your website performance and upload the WebP images with the help of Magento 2 WebP Images extension.
Low Size Same Clarity Images
Magento 2 WebP Images extension is capable of handling the low size image upload with the same clarity output on the frontend.
Added Support of WebP for Product Pages
Significant support provided by the extension which helps to upload WebP Images for Product Pages in your Magento 2 store.
Upload for Category Images
This extension is capable of providing advanced techniques to upload the WebP image for category images too.
Upload WebP Images to CMS pages & Static Blocks
Straightforward and seamless Upload for CMS pages and Static Blocks directly from the backend of your Magento 2 store.
TinyMCE WYSIWYG Editor Support
Magento 2 WebP Images extension effortlessly supports the TinyMCE WYSIWYG Editor Support for your Magento 2 store.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 WebP Images Extension?
- Allow to add WebP images to the following pages.
- Product pages
- Category pages
- CMS pages
- Effective WebP image support.
- Easily upload the WebP from the backend.
- Advanced support of multiple browsers.
- Capable of images optimization.
- Intensified WYSIWYG editor.
Version 1.0.5 Date : 05-05-2023
- REST API and GraphQL API compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
Version 1.0.4 Date : 25-04-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
Version 1.0.3 Date : 13-03-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.5 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.2 Date : 06-07-2022
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with Page Builder
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standard
Version 1.0.1 Date : 22-03-2022
- Compatible with Magento Standard