Magento 2 AJAX Search Extension
Magento 2 Ajax Search Extension by MageComp let your customers search and find results for that search without page refresh.
- User can search without refreshing page
- After entering 3 or more characters the extension will display results
- Your customer can quickly search and look or the product
There can be thousands of products on your Magento store. Searching is the only way to find any particular product in no time. By default, Magento 2 provides a search bar at the top right corner of your store. When searching using the default search bar, it looks for a particular phrase and redirect you to another page to results. When your customers have a lot to search and purchase, it will take longer for them resulting in a bad shopping experience.
Magento 2 AJAX Search extension by MageComp allows the store customers to quickly search for product and display results on the same page using AJAX without any redirection. Using this module, your customers can look for any product just by typing more than 3 characters and without pressing enter they will have result in simple form. Implementing AJAX search saves time and efforts of the customer and let them easily navigate and shop product from your store in no time.
Benefits of Magento 2 AJAX Search Extension
Easy Configuration for Usage
Once you install AJAX Search for Magento 2 extension, you can easily enable or disable extension from the backend. Also, you can set maximum number of products that you want to display for a particular search.
Enhance Default Magento Search Bar
Using this module, enhance the default Magento 2 search bar and implement AJAX search functionality. Once user types more than 3 characters, it starts searching for relevant product in your Magento 2 store without any redirection.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 AJAX Search Extension?
- Option to enable or disable the module from backend.
- Integrated AJAX Search in default Magento 2 search bar.
- Configure the number of items you want to show on frontstore.
- Enters more than 3 characters in the search bar, it displays a search result based on backend configuration.
Version 1.0.3 Date : 18-07-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.2 Date : 14-07-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
Version 1.0.1 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version