Backend : https://demo5.magecomp.org/admin?username=customprice
Magento 2 Custom Price Extension
Offer the freedom to your customers for deciding the product price by setting minimum price from the backend. Customers can't input the price below the minimum price. Boost your brand loyalty & win trust of your buyers.
- Enable extension globally or for specific products
- Option to set minimum product price globally or product-specific
- Set your custom label to display on the store frontend
- Shows an error if a customer enters a price below set a minimum price
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available
Sometimes the store admin is unable to set a fixed price for the products. There may be several reasons behind it like price fluctuations, different price rates, personalizations, for accepting the donation or getting custom price. At that time, placement of input field like text box that accepts input from customers for custom price is the best way to fulfil the requirements.
MageComp's Magento 2 Custom Price extension allows the store admin to set minimum product price & allows customers to enter their own product price and purchase products. Using the extension, the admin can set the minimum product price and encourage their customers to enter their own price without letting them know the minimum set price. It helps increase your brand loyalty and trust from your customers by selling products at editable prices.
Benefits of Magento 2 Custom Price Extension
Customized Label to Display on Frontend
To accept custom price from the customers, the store admin can set customized labels of the price field that is displayed on the product page.
Now Set Minimum Product Price Globally
Store admin can set the minimum price of the product globally and also permits to set for specific products.
Set Minimum Price for Specific Products
Option to fix a minimum price for desired products. The customers get the option to set the custom price for that product, but cannot see the minimum price that is set by the admin.
Validation for Invalid Price
If the customer requests a less price than the one which is set as the minimum price, it displays an error message to the customer and asks to enter valid price.
Use It Globally or for Specific Products
Set a minimum price for all the products or for specific products. Suitable to the type of products that offer customization, price fluctuations, undefined pricing, discounts on bulk purchases.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Custom Price Extension?
- Useful to for various types of products like
- Get customer's price for the product
- Products with fluctuated prices
- Personalized products
- Service products
- To offer discounts on bulk purchase
- Accept donations, charity etc.
- Set custom prices for products globally or specific products.
- Backend option to set minimum product price globally if needed.
- Set the minimum product price for a specific product.
- Set a custom label to display on the store frontend product page.
- Shows an error if the customer enters a price below set the minimum price.
- Customers can add products to the cart with custom prices.
Version 1.0.6 Date : 05-10-2023
- Improved REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with Simple, Virtual, Grouped, Configurable Products
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.5 Date : 07-09-2022
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
Version 1.0.4 Date : 18-07-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
Version 1.0.3 Date : 11-03-2021
- Added Dynamic Error Message Options
- Minor Bug Fixed
Version 1.0.2 Date : 19-02-2020
- Minor Bug Fixed
Version 1.0.1 Date : 10-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version