Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Extension
Send alerts to subscribers to notify them about the availability of out-of-stock products. Keep your customers updated whenever unavailable items are added to inventory. Comes with in-built SMS APIs.
- Send back in stock alert using Email, SMS or both
- Comes with three built-in dropdown SMS API selection
- Frontend subscription for customers to opt for back in-store notification
- Backend grid to see list of subscribers & pending notifications status
- Enable or disable low stock notifications
- Admin can see complete details of subscribers using backend grid
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available
- Hyvä Addon Available
Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification helps customers subscribe for out of stock products to get alert when the unavailable items are back to stock. The store merchant can send out of stock notifications to customers and guest visitors via email and SMS. It displays subscription box on product pages for customers to subscribe for receiving email & SMS notifications. Out of Stock Notification Magento 2 module includes the following 3 SMS APIs for sending the notification.
Out of Stock Email Magento 2 module helps online merchants view the list of all subscribers & pending notification status. The admin can refer to the backend grid to view all the information of subscribers. This complete automatic marketing tool helps drastically boost store conversions by notifying potential customers via email, SMS or both as per your need.
Benefits of Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Extension
View Granular Details About Subscribers
View all details like name, email, mobile number, and notification status of customers who have subscribed for the in-stock notification from the backend grid.
Check Subscribers Product-wise & Notifications Status
Option to see product-wise total subscribers and the status of the notifications that can be either of the following ones.
Send Back-in-stock Notifications Via Email, SMS or Both
Out of Stock Notification Magento 2, customers can choose the mediums for receiving back-in-stock notifications. Back-in-stock alerts can be conveyed using the following mediums.
- Both email & SMS
Featured Frontend Subscription for Customers
Buyers can subscribe for out-of-stock items from the store frontend. This out-of-stock notification module has the potential to convert visitors into customers.
3 In-built SMS Gateway APIs
It has the following listed SMS service providers to send in-stock notifications to the customers.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Extension?
- Enable or disable the extension anytime.
- Turn this module off for specific customer groups if needed.
- Option to enable back-in-stock notification alert using the following mediums.
- Both Email & SMS
- Select an email sender and template to send back in stock alerts.
- Admin can see complete details of subscribers like name, email, mobile number, notification status etc.
- Compatible with configurable and grouped products.
- Set the custom title & button text for subscription box on product pages.
- In-built 3 SMS APIs for sending back-in-stock alerts to subscribers.
- Set a success message to display once customers have successfully opted for in-stock notification.
- Check product-wise total out of stock notification subscribers as well as pending notifications status.
- Option to see out of stock notification status as Notified & Pending.
- Option to validate the mobile number based on the country.
Version 1.0.7 Date : 17-08-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.6 Date : 08-09-2022
- Added mobile number validation based on country
- Compatible with Configurable and Grouped Products
Version 1.0.5 Date : 27-04-2022
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with latest Magento version 2.4.4
Version 1.0.4 Date : 15-04-2022
- Compatible Msg91 API with New Msg91 API guidelines
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.3 Date : 04-03-2022
- Compatible with Magento Standard
Version 1.0.2 Date : 28-08-2020
- Minor Bug Fixing
- Compatible With Multi Store Environment
- Improved Grid Functionality
Version 1.0.1 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version