Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Extension
Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification / Back in Stock Alert Extension - Notify your customers about the availability of products & invite them via email or SMS notifications to purchase the restocked items.
- Send back in stock alert using Email, SMS or both
- Comes with three built-in dropdown SMS API selection
- Frontend subscription for customers to opt for back in-store notification
- Backend grid to see list of subscribers & pending notifications status
- Enable or disable low stock notifications
- Admin can see complete details of subscribers using backend grid
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available
Why is Magento 2 Out-of-Stock Notification Extension a Must have for Your Store?
Running an E-commerce store is not as easy as pie. From inventory to shipments and demand to supply in between, there are several reasons that the product is temporarily unavailable or for a period. Normally all the online store owners face difficulties in stock management whether they are big stores or small stores. It is a very common thing for all the online stores that their products run out of stock. Out of stock products creates a negative impact in front of your customers.
Out of stock products leave your visitor hopeless and increase cart abandonment rates due to Out of stock product status and you will lose sales. To deal with these out of stock products, you can offer back in the stock notifications for turning your potential customer into returning customers. Also, one survey says that 71% of customers love to receive stock notifications of the out of stock products that they want to purchase.
Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Extension
The store owners can customize their message and notify the customers automatically via mail. It's not easy managing an eCommerce store. There are loads of elements that make the business work easily. The store owner has to place an order for the product, and then the product is supplied. Sometimes delivery is delayed, and that product is unavailable for a short interval. Keeping your customers notified of the product’s availability at your store with this Magento 2 Out-of-stock notification will help them save time visiting your website, leaving them feeling disappointed.
Out of Stock Notification Extension for Magento 2 by MageComp helps store customers subscribe back to the stock notification for out of stock products that are currently unavailable for purchase. With the help of MageComp's Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Module, the store merchant can send out of stock notifications to Magento admins, customers and guest visitors via email as well as SMS. Magento 2 Out of Stock Email Notification Extension includes three SMS API for sending the notification namely BulkSMS, MSG91, and Twilio. Featured option on the frontend for customers to subscribe back in stock product updates notifications.
Magento 2 Out of Stock Email Notification Module helps the online merchants to view the list of all subscribers as well as pending notification status from the backend of the store. Backend grid to view all the information of your store's subscribers. This complete automatic marketing tool helps you to drastically boost store conversions by notifying potential customers via email or SMS or both as per your need. What are you waiting for? Integrate the Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Extension now.
How does the Magento 2 Back-in-stock Notification work?
Time is the most precious thing for everyone, and we all make sure to save our precious time as much as possible. If a product is out-of-stock and the customer is unaware of that, then visiting your website can be considered a waste of time for the customer, who can leave the site and never return back.
But provide them an option of getting notified with the back-in-stock notification. It will have a nice impact on the customer that your business does care about customer’s needs and will be impressed with your provided services. Customers will always appreciate these services, and will increase your conversion rates.
: Out of Stock Notification Extension for Magento 2 Features Highlights :
Advanced backend grid for admin management to view the information of customers
The admin can view the details of the customers who have subscribed for the in-stock notification. Details like name, email, mobile number, and notification status can be viewed from the backend grid with the help of Magento 2 Low Stock Report to Admin Module.
Advanced backend grid for viewing the record of subscribers & pending notifications status
Magento 2 Out of Stock Extension, supports the option to see product-wise total out of stock subscribers and the status of the notifications that are pending.
Convey back in stock notification via Email, SMS, or both
With Magento 2 Out of Stock Notifications Module, the customer can request for the back in stock notification alert via Email, SMS, or both Email and SMS. When the product is back in stock the customer will receive a notification through the opted option.
Featured frontend subscription for customers willing to get store notification
If the product is out of stock, the customer can opt for back in the stock notification from the store. Hence, Magento 2 Out of Stock Notifications Extension helps to convert potential customers into returning customers.
The module presents three inbuilt Dropdown SMS API collection
To send the in-stock notifications to the customers, Magento 2 Out of Stock Notifications Module provides the option to admin for three built-in SMS API that includes BulkSMS, MSG91, Twilio.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Extension:
- Magento Backend option to enable or disable Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Module.
- You can turn off Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Extension for specific customer groups if needed.
- Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Module provides the choice to enable back-in-stock notification alert using…
- Both Email & SMS
- Integrating Magento 2 Out of Stock Notifications Module, the admin can select an email sender and template to send in stock product updates notifications for out of stock products.
- Magento 2 Low Stock Report to Admin Extension allows the store admin to see complete details of subscribers like name, email, mobile number, as well as notification status.
- Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Extension is compatible with configurable and grouped products.
- Out of Stock Notifications Magento 2 has three built-in Dropdown API selection to send in stock product updates notifications.
- Store admin can also set the frontend out of stock subscription title & button text for better understanding or as a part of marketing using Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Module.
- Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Extension has the backend option to set a success message to display once customers have successfully opted for in stock notification.
- You can see product wise total out of stock notification subscribers as well as pending notifications status by using Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Module.
- Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification Module has the option to see out of stock notification status from the backend as sent or pending.
- The Out of Stock Notification Module for Magento 2 has the option to validate the mobile number based on the country.
Version 1.0.6 Date : 08-09-2022
- Added mobile number validation based on country
- Compatible with Configurable and Grouped Products
Version 1.0.5 Date : 27-04-2022
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with latest Magento version 2.4.4
Version 1.0.4 Date : 15-04-2022
- Compatible Msg91 API with New Msg91 API guidelines
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.3 Date : 04-03-2022
- Compatible with Magento Standard
Version 1.0.2 Date : 28-08-2020
- Minor Bug Fixing
- Compatible With Multi Store Environment
- Improved Grid Functionality
Version 1.0.1 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version