June was good, July was better, but AUGUST was BEST at MageComp!
The month of August was filled with numerous freshly developed Magento 2 Extensions by our Certified Magento Developers.
What’s more? The existing Magento 2 Extensions were altered with additional features to increase their utility.
Are you all aware of the latest Magento version? Well, let me brief you out. Magento 2.4.3 is out on 10 August 2021 with improvements in performance, security, and platform betterment. Take a look at the Magento 2.4.3 Release Notes and upgrade your Magento 2 store with the latest edition.
Let’s seek into the long list of recently created and upgraded Magento 2 Extensions.
- 1 Newly Launched Magento 2 Extensions
- 2 Updated Magento 2 Extensions
- 3 Final Words:
Newly Launched Magento 2 Extensions
Magento 2 Facebook Pixel enables the store owners to monitor visitors and their behavior on the website with the help of Facebook Pixel code.
- Add Facebook Pixel Code without Coding – Just enter pixel id – that’s it!
- Keep a track of 9 different events (Category View, Product View, Initiate Checkout, Purchase, Product Search, Add To Cart, Add To Wishlist, Customer Registration, Newsletter Subscription)
- Remarket ads and measure the overall effectiveness of your campaigns
- Reach your targeted audience and create custom conversions
Magento 2 Google Address Lookup Extension makes the checkout faster by autocompleting address fields with the help of the Google API key.
- Ensure address accuracy with Google API
- Signify related addresses as the user start typing
- Autofill address fields on checkout
- Accelerate the checkout process
- Autocomplete address at My Account Page
Magento 2 Image Alt Tags Extension will help store owners automatically create SEO wealthy alternate tags for product images and elevate search rankings.
- Automatically generate SEO rich alt tags for product images
- Create Alt tags for CMS page images
- Customize alt tags structure with product attributes
- Ameliorate product image rankings on Google Image Search
- Improve website rankings on Google Search
Magento 2 Infinite Scroll Extension allows loading products without reloading the entire page. Hence, improve the page navigation and performance of your Magento 2 store.
- Enhanced loading of website pages
- Add user-friendly buttons like Next and Back to Top
- Include loading text and image at the end of the page
- Smooth and smart navigation
- Improved shopping experience of customers
Magento 2 Breadcrumbs Extension helps to improve the customer navigation experience and search engine optimization by showing breadcrumbs on product pages and search engine results pages.
- Boost website navigation process
- Display breadcrumbs on product pages
- Effortlessly move to the previous section
- Structured Data Markup for breadcrumbs in search results
- Help search engines better navigate your website
Magento 2 Social Login Extension enables quick login and signup through social media handles and increases user experience by eliminating complex registration steps.
- Prompt Login and Signup with just one click
- Show Social Buttons on various pages
- Option to set the position of buttons
- Support Social media accounts like Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Dismiss long and complicated registration steps
Updated Magento 2 Extensions
– Added Twilio SMS API Integration
– Resolved validation related issue
– Resolved After login wishlist page redirect issue
– Resolved other compatibility bugs
– Added Delete functionality at phonebook grid
– Added Minimum & Maximum limitation for mobile number at admin config.
– Minor bug fixing
– Added functionality to customer address grid after adding the new address
– Added Multi-language translation
– Minor Bug Fixing
– Added Hide to other options when the extension is disabled.
– Minor Bug Fixing
– Added Flooring coverage field validation
– Minor Bug Fixing
This was all about the happenings in August month at MageComp. Refine your store by incorporating the best fit for your Magento 2 store.
Enlighten your friends and colleagues with the New Releases and Updates to help them flourish their Magento 2 store. If you need any help, feel free to contact our support team.
Our team is all set for a successful September with high hopes!