Want to share your Magento, Ecommerce or SEO Expertise with an active Audience? Have a hot topic, tips or unique insights you think will help people to get things done? Then We welcome individual bloggers or organization to contribute their high-quality content to our MageComp Blog.
Let us know and be our next guest blogger!
Topics Criteria: E-commerce, Magento & SEO
- We love well-researched and relevant content, preferably 1000+ words.
- Your blog content should be 100% original and unpublished.
- Linkback to research or company if needed.
- You are free to add different media’s like an image, video, charts etc.
- Content should be the clearly structured and easily understandable format.
- Make sure content is well formatted with clear headings and subtitles and use bullet points if needed.
- It must start with the intro and ends with a summary.
- Add a short bio of the author along with the full name and provide a link to social media or websites.
- Make sure that there are no grammatical mistakes.
- Your content should be unique and it should not be similar to our past posts.
- Don’t submit any Clickbait, Syndicated, Plagiarisms infected content or content written for promos.
- Don’t use any irrelevant or misleading promotional links.
- Don’t include any stock photos or stuff that can lead copyright issue.
- Don’t include any media made by other businesses or allowed to be reused.
- Do not add more than five external links.
As Magento Development company, our main audience interest varies from Ecommerce, Magento geeks and SEO who maybe developers, store owners, designers, digital marketers, SEO-ers, technology lovers and many others.
How it goes?
Once you submit your content, our editorial team will review the content and everything and will respond you within 2 or 3 business working days. We use Google docs for reviewing content so please send us doc link with permission to edit. If everything is okay, we will schedule blog according to our blog publishing frequency and we will notify you once we make it live.
We reserve the right to:
Adjust article titles and update if necessary.
If your content does not meet our Blog Author standards which are mentioned above, we will not publish your blog content.
For more inquiries, simply fill this form or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org