Magento 2 Facebook Pixel Extension
Magento 2 Facebook Pixel enables the store owners to monitor visitors and their behavior on the website with the help of Facebook Pixel code.
- Add Facebook Pixel Code without Coding - Just enter pixel id - that’s it!
- Keep a track of 9 different events (Category View, Product View, Initiate Checkout, Purchase, Product Search, Add To Cart, Add To Wishlist, Customer Registration, Newsletter Subscription).
- Remarket ads and measure the overall effectiveness of your campaigns.
- Reach your targeted audience and create custom conversions.
Have you ever come across a situation where you search for a specific product on a website and later see the same product as an Ad on your Facebook Home feed? This is because your actions are being monitored. This is exactly what retargeting or remarketing is. Do you also want to retarget visitors to your Magento 2 store? Facebook provides the feature to remarket your product with the help of Facebook Pixel code.
Facebook Pixel is an analytics tool that helps to track the actions of the users on your website. It offers standard event tracking to supervise user’s activities on the website. Analytics of user actions can help to measure the impact of your advertising campaigns. You can also remarket customers who have visited your website before and taken some action. Based on user behavior you can create your future Facebook ads swimmingly.
MageComp’s Facebook Pixel Extension for Magento 2 will help you take advantage of Facebook Pixel for your Magento 2 store. The module allows the store admin to add the Facebook Pixel code by entering a Facebook Pixel ID. Events like when a product is added to a cart, added to a wishlist, or search made for a specific product are tracked. With the help of this information, the admin can retarget visitors on Facebook to your Magento 2 store and design their marketing strategy accordingly. The admin can even measure the overall effectiveness of their Facebook ads campaign. Facebook Pixel can allow creating new audiences and encourage more purchases. Hence, the module is very beneficial for your marketing purpose.
: Facebook Pixel Extension for Magento 2 Features Highlights :
Quickly set up Facebook Pixel Code for your store
Using MageComp’s Facebook Pixel for Magento 2, the admin can insert Facebook Pixel Code to track various events just by entering Facebook Pixel ID.
Monitor 9 standard events by Facebook Pixel
The module supports monitoring 9 different events like product search, product viewing, or product purchase of your Magento 2 store to get insights about customer behavior.
Understand visitor’s actions and reach the right audience
Facebook Pixel is an analytics tool that helps you keep track of your website’s visitors, their behavior, and preferences. This data allows you to show targeted ads to users who have previously visited your website.
Assess the effectiveness of your ads
Facebook Pixel allows you to measure the performance of your Facebook Ads. You can boost the quality of your ads by targeting relevant users with the help of Facebook Pixel for Magento 2.
Why choose MageComp’s Facebook Pixel Extension for Magento 2 Store?
- Easily add Facebook Pixel code to your Magento 2 store.
- Admin only needs to add the Facebook Pixel ID.
- Track 9 standard events with the help of Facebook Pixel
- Category View
- Product View
- Initiate Checkout
- Product Search
- Add To Cart
- Add To Wishlist
- Customer Registration
- Newsletter Subscription
- The module allows the admin to enable or disable individual events according to the preference.
- Facebook Pixel allows you to monitor user behavior on your store and hence, retarget the proper audience.
- The admin can measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads campaigns.
Version 1.0.1 Date : 17-02-2022
- Minor bug fixing for Add to Cart and Add to Wishlist