Magento 2.4.3 has arrived. It will be available for use from 10 August, 2021.
All the Magento Merchants out there, be ready to revamp your store. The latest Magento 2.4.3 brings out enhancements in performance, security, and platform improvements.
Magento 2.4.3 release includes security improvements where reCAPTCHA coverage has been expanded and included built-in-rate limiting. Core composer dependencies and third-party libraries have been upgraded to the latest versions that are compatible with PHP 8.x.
The new release includes 33 security enhancements and 370 new fixes to core code. All noted issues from Magento 2.4.2 have been fixed in the latest version of Magento 2.4.3.
Upgrade your store to the latest Magento 2 version and provide a flawless shopping experience to your customers.
Let’s scoop out more on what the new release has to offer!
Magento 2.4.3 Release Highlights
📢 #Magento 2.4.3 Releases on 10th August 2021 🚀
🔌 New Composer Plugin to reduce security vulnerability
☑️ reCAPTCHA coverage extended
💯 Compatible with PHP 8.x and Redis 6.0.12
✔️ KnockoutJS library upgraded to v3.5.1
— MageComp (@theMageComp) August 6, 2021
Substantial Security Enhancements
- The new release includes 33 security fixes and platform security improvements that support close remote code execution (RCE) and cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities.
- A new composer plugin will be available with Adobe Commerce 2.4.3 release package to minimize a security vulnerability known as dependency confusion
- Rate limiting is now built-in to Magento APIs to stop denial-of-service (DoS) attacks.
- reCAPTCHA coverage has been extended with the new Magento 2.4.3.
The quality of the framework has been improved with the enhancements in the following functional areas:
- Customer Account
- Promotions and Targeting
- Cart and Checkout
- Staging and Preview
- Core Composer dependencies and third-party libraries will be compatible with PHP 8.x.
- The KnockoutJS library is upgraded to v3.5.1.
- TinyMCE v3 library is removed.
- Magento 2.4.3 will be compatible with Redis 6.0.12.
- Laminas library dependencies will be compatible with PHP 8.x.
- The improvements decrease indexation time for Product Price and Catalog Rule indexers.
- Magento merchants will now be able to eliminate a website for a specific customer group.
- With this, the number of indexing records is reduced and indexing time can be improved.
- Magento 2.4.3 release will add the coverage of GraphQL to shared routes.
- Routing requests on the product, category, and CMS pages will be supported by route query and RoutableInterface.
- The functionality of the urlResolver query has been replaced by route query.
- CAPTCHA validates the shopper’s data
- CAPTCHA works as expected on the checkout and payment page.
- After the number of failed attempts, the CAPTCHA field is displayed as required.
Check Official Documents
Over to You:
Looking at the enhancements and improvements with the latest release of Magento 2.4.3, all must be thinking about shifting their Magento 2 store to the newest version. Upgrade to Magento 2.4.3 and relish the advanced features it has to provide.
Do not delay and deliver a smooth and stable user experience with the latest features and functionalities of Magento 2.4.3. Hire a dedicated Magento Developer to shift your store from Magento 2.4.2 to Magento 2.4.3 securely.
Hence, this was all about the new release of Magento. Await for the next release, Magento 2.4.4, and what new features and security it brings for us.
What are your thoughts about the latest Magento release? Let me know in the comment box. Wow, your friends and colleagues by disclosing the news with them. Stay updated with us for the latest Magento news!