Magento 2 Product Fees Extension
Magento 2 Product Fees extension by MageComp allows the store owner to create and apply similar or unique product surcharges and fees on customers’ purchase.
- Charge product fees on per item or order.
- Set your custom label for product fees.
- Upload CSV file to apply set product fees to multiple products.
- Displays product fee in all Magento generated summary.
- Apply product fee in fixed amount, percentage or both.
- Works with multiple shipping addresses & all types of products.
- Backend option to set fees from the product details page.
- Calculate tax on product fees with appropriate tax class.
- Show product fees as inclusive tax, exclusive tax, or both.
- Option to Refund product fees.
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available.
- Hyvä Addon Available.
Increasing product prices by adding some product fees or additional charges can result in bad impression or cart abandonment by customers. Many times, store owners need to charge additional product fees for customization, product insurance, extended warranty, gift wraps etc.
To make it easier, MageComp has come up with Magento 2 Product Fees extension that allows store owners to easily apply product surcharges transparently to order subtotal. With this extension, admin can set up the same as well as different product fees for different products. Charge additional product fees with bulk import feature.
Benefits of Magento 2 Product Fees Extension
Charge fees based on product, order or quantity
Admin can charge additional fees from customers based on distinct products, orders, or the quantity of the product when placing an order in frontend using the Magento 2 Product Fees Extension. The backend configuration includes produt fees options like:
- Per Order
- Per Product
- Per Quantity
Apply different types of product fees
The product fees can be applied to the shopping cart as a fixed cost, percentage basis, or even both types of product fees by integrating the Magento 2 Product Extra Fees Extension. The backend configuration includes product fees type options like:
- Fixed Minimum
Charge separate fees for different products
The Magento 2 Product Additional Fees Module provides the configuration option to upload a CSV file with product Id and product fee to charge separate fees for various products. Admin can also set a custom title for product-specific fees in the frontend shopping cart page.
Option to apply tax on product fees
Magento 2 Product Fees Extension contains the option for calculating the tax on the additional fees applied to products. The admin can choose the tax class from the backend and determine how the product fees will be displayed in the front, as in excluding tax, including tax, or both.
Add product fees from backend product details
Enabling the Magento 2 Product Fees Extension for your store will also add a Product Fee tab to all your product details pages in the backend. Admin can set product-specific fees even from the option available in the backend product edit.
Set the custom title to display product fees in frontend
Admin can customize the product fees label from the backend so that the customers can better understand what type of fees has been applied.
Product Fees get applied on frontend checkout
By successfully applying the settings for product fees in the backend, it will be applied and shown in the frontend accordingly.
Refund product fees option is available
The Magento 2 Product Fees Extension also has the option to refund product fees along with the order when the customer requests a refund.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Product Fees Extension?
- 4 options for setting product fees type.
- Fixed minimum
- Works with multiple shipping methods & all types of products.
- Set the tax as inclusive, exclusive or both.
- Option to calculate tax on product fee.
- Upload CSV file to apply various fees to multiple products.
- Add all products fees automatically order subtotal of the checkout, order page, email and PDFs generated by Magento.
- Show custom label for product surcharge.
- Admin can select product surcharge type listed below.
- Per order
- Per product
- Per quantity
Version 1.0.6 Date : 23-08-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.5 Date : 23-04-2022
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
Version 1.0.4 Date : 13-04-2022
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.3 latest Magento version
- Using patch and dbschema.xml compatible with MEQP
Version 1.0.3 Date : 19-02-2021
- Added Compatibility with multiple shipping
- Added Compatibility with All Products types
- Minor Bug Fixes
Version 1.0.2 Date : 15-10-2019
- Added option to calculate tax on Product fee
- Option to calculate inclusive, exclusive or both tax
- Now work flawlessly with PayPal to accept payments
- Added option to calculate product fee per order if needed
Version 1.0.1 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version