Magento 2 Extra Fee Extension [PRO]
Magento 2 Extra Fee extension [PRO] allows store owners to add an additional fee or extra charges for payment method, small order fees, group fees, product fees, country/region fees etc. Optimize the store expenditure by charging extra fees.
- Charge various extra fees.
- Apply extra fees to checkout.
- Fixed or percentage-based additional fees.
- Refund extra fees.
- Additional fees on payment methods.
- Add small order fees.
- Surplus charges for specific customer groups.
- Add extra fee for specific countries or regions.
- Extra fee based on products, quantities & order amount.
- Charge tax on extra fees.
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available.
- Hyvä Addon Available.
- Check our Magento 2 Extra Fee Extension (BASIC Version).
An eCommerce store may offer additional services to customers to improve shopping experience and better product delivery. These services incur additional fees for store owners.
Additional charges like shipping fees, payment fees, express delivery fees, gift wrapping, small order fees, etc. need to be added with product prices. The customer must be aware of these additional charges. To add extra charges for Magento 2, MageComp’s Extra Fee extension [PRO] is the ideal solution.
Extra Fee for Magento 2 extension [PRO] allows store owners to calculate & add multiple additional fees to checkout. The extension supports 4 fee types - a fixed amount, percentage-based amount, combined or fixed minimum amount. Add a custom title for extra costs to show on frontend for clarification to customers.
Store owners can charge fees for various scenarios like total cart value, specific product, customer groups, country or region, etc. They can also define whether to include tax on extra fees or not.
Benefits of Magento 2 Extra Fee Extension [PRO]
Effortlessly Charge Multiple Extra Fees
Magento 2 Extra Fee extension [PRO] allows store owners to charge additional fees based on conditions like quantity, product type, order, customer group, country, region, payment gateway etc. and add extra fees in checkout.
Add Additional Fees to Payment Methods
Some payment methods may incur extra charges that can be collected from customers. Set extra charges of payment methods with custom titles, payment fee types and customer groups.
Add Extra Fee in Checkout
The admin can set the minimum order amount. If the customer’s order total is less than the minimum order amount, then it adds extra fee to the order subtotal in checkout step.
Add Extra Fees According to Customer Groups
The admin can add extra charges based on the customer groups. If the customer belongs to the selected group, they are charged additional costs on their orders.
The admin can set charges for customer groups as fixed, percentage or combined
Additional Fees Based on Country / Region
Magento 2 Extra Fee module allows store owners to charge additional costs based on the customers' country or region. Just select countries and regions for which the extra charges to be added to orders.
Specify Tax Calculation on Extra Fees
This Magento 2 payment fee extension allows the admin to charge tax on extra fee amount.
The admin can determine whether the order total in the frontend displays tax separately or not. The admin can set tax class for tax charges on extra fees.
Apply Product-specific Extra Charges
The admin can set extra fees separately for various products. Upload CSV file containing the product ID and extra fee amount. Apply product-specific extra fee in bulk using a CSV file.
You can even define extra product fees separately from the backend's product edit page.
Extra Fees Based on Product / Quantity / Order
The admin can even set extra charges based on the number of products in cart, product quantity and per order. The extra fees are displayed on the frontend so that customers can know the additional costs.
Additional Cost as a Fixed or Percentage Amount
Additional fees can be applied as a flat amount or percent-based price. The admin has 4 options for calculating surcharge amount.
- Fixed minimum
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Extra Fee Extension [PRO]?
- Add additional costs to customers’ orders.
- Charge various extra fees like small order fees, payment fees, delivery country/region, specific customer group, and product-specific fees.
- Enable or disable refund extra fee functionality if needed.
- Options for calculating extra fees
- Fixed minimun
- Charge extra fees for products in the following scenarios.
- Per Order
- Per Product
- Per Quantity
- Set a custom title for an extra fee to display on frontend.
- Calculate extra fees on orders by various factors listed below:
- Payment gateway
- Customer group
- By country
- By region
- Charge small order fee on order below the minimum order amount set.
- Enforce minimum amount to avoid extra charges.
- Determine the tax charges based on the tax class applied on extra fees.
- Show extra fees tax as:
- Excluding Tax
- Including Tax
- Including & Excluding Tax
Version 1.0.1 Date : 12-12-2023
- Improved REST API and GraphQL API