Backend : https://demo2.magecomp.org/admin?username=hreflangtags
Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags Extension
Magento 2 Hreflang Tags extension adds hreflang tags right from the backend. It also helps multilingual & multi-regional stores resolve identical content issues by generating alternate hreflang tags and allows the search engines to show relevant websites to relevant audiences.
- Easily enable hreflang tags for all pages
- Enhanced search engine rankings
- Eliminates duplicate content issues
- Attract potential customers and boost conversion rates
E-commerce stores target customers all over the world. Hence, it is essential that the store must be in multiple languages to increase the user experience. With the multi-lingual store, there arises a question of duplicate content. Search engines do not prefer duplicate content and your website’s rankings decrease.
Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags extension help resolve this issue. It's the solution for Magento stores that have the same content in multiple languages. The Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags help Google identify the language in which your page is and show the relevant results to the users.
Magento 2 store merchants can easily add alternate hreflang tags for various pages of the store like homepage, CMS, category, product pages etc. With the help of this Magento 2 Hreflang extension, you can eliminate duplicate content issues and boost the search engine rankings of your Magento 2 store. Moreover, Magento 2 stores can enhance the conversion rates using Magento 2 Hreflang Language extension.
Ultimately, the hreflang attribute is mainly used to improve the website's ranking on SERPs, rather than to increase site traffic. Depending on the location of the search, the search engines can display the content in a specific language. check here how to implement hreflang attributes.
Benefits of Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags Extension
Add Hreflang Tags to Homepage, CMS, Product & Category Pages
Add hreflang tags to homepage, CMS page, product pages, and category pages to serve customers in the language they are more familiar with.
Get Rid of the Same Content Issues
With the help of Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags extension, you can remove duplicate content issues for which your website can be penalized by Google.
Increase Conversion by Serving Potential Customers
Optimizing your site for potential customers to fulfil their local needs can help in rising conversion rates of your Magento 2 store and the Magento 2 Hreflang attribute can help you in it.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags Extension?
- The admin can smoothly enable Magento 2 Hreflang Language for all the pages of the store.
- Based on user language, it directs the customer to the page that is most relevant.
- Enabling Magento 2 Hreflang Tags on the pages helps in improving search engine ranking positions.
- Magento 2 Hreflang Attribute extension benefits in attracting more customers, as the user prefers the language they are well-versed in.
- Magento 2 Hreflang module is extremely useful for multilingual and multiregional stores.
- It eliminates duplicate content issues associated with website.
Version 1.0.1 Date : 19-07-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing