Backend : https://demo2.magecomp.org/admin?username=hreflangtags
Magento 2 Hreflang Extension
Alternate Hreflang Tag Extension for Magento 2 helps multilingual and multiregional stores to avoid identical content issues by automatically generating alternate hreflang tags and allows the search engines to show relevant websites to relevant audiences.
- Easily enable hreflang tags for all Pages
- Enhanced Search Engine Rankings
- Eliminates duplicate content issues
- Attract potential customers and boost conversion rates
E-commerce stores target customers all over the world. Hence, it is essential that the store must be in multiple languages to increase the user experience. With the multi-lingual store, there arises a question of duplicate content. Search engines do not prefer duplicate content and your website’s rankings decrease.
Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags help to resolve the above issue. Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags are the solution for sites that have the same content in multiple languages. The Magento 2 alternate Hreflang tags help Google to make known the language in which your page is and show the results to the users.
Alternate Hreflang Tags Extension for Magento 2 by MageComp will help you to improve your SEO by not having you code anything. Target a large number of customers globally with the help of Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Language Extension. Magento 2 store merchants can easily add Magento 2 alternate Hreflang tags for various pages of the store like the homepage, CMS pages, category pages, and product pages. With the help of the Magento 2 Hreflang extension, eliminate duplicate content issues and boost the search engine rankings of your Magento 2 store. Moreover, Magento 2 stores can enhance the conversion rates using Magento 2 Hreflang Language Extension.
Ultimately, The Hreflang attribute is mainly used to improve the website's ranking on SERPs, rather than to increase site traffic. Depending on the location of the search, the search engines can display the content in a specific language. See How to Implement Hreflang Attribute full tutorial.
: Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tag Extension Features Highlights :
Add hreflang tags for Home Page, CMS Pages, Product Pages, and Category Pages
Enable hreflang tags for home page, CMS page, product pages, and category pages to serve customers in the language they are more familiar with by integrating Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Extension.
Get rid of the same content issues and strengthen search engine rankings
With the help of Magento 2 Hreflang Tag Extension, you can remove duplicate content issues that can be penalized by Google and remove your web pages from search engine results.
Increase conversion rates by serving potential customers
Optimizing your site for potential customers to fulfill their local needs can help in rising conversion rates of your Magento 2 store and the Magento 2 Hreflang attribute can help you in it.
Benefits of using Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags:
Enhance search engine rankings
Alternate hreflang tags help to boost the SEO rankings of your Magento 2 store. As the hreflang tags are added to differentiate stores based on the language, the search engine results will be better. In accordance with the user's location, the search engines can easily distinguish the webpage if you have added alternate hreflang tags and show results in a specific language. Showing relevant results will help to improve search engine rankings.
Prevent duplicate content issue
To target global customers you may have multilingual stores. Stores with multiple languages have the same content in different languages. Search engines misunderstand it as duplicate content, which will badly affect your rankings. By adding alternate hreflang tags the issue of duplicate content is removed and search engines see it as different variants.
Increase customer experience
With alternate hreflang tags, the search engine can easily identify the language and show results to the relevant audience. This will increase user experience as they will see the content in their own language. Stores can smoothly target global customers by adding hreflang tags.
Why choose MageComp’s Alternate Hreflang Tags Extension for Magento 2 Store?
- The admin can smoothly enable Magento 2 Hreflang tags for all the pages of the store.
- Based on user language the Magento 2 Hreflang extension directs the customer to the page that is most relevant.
- Enabling Magento 2 Hreflang tags on the pages helps in improving Search Engine Rankings.
- The Magento 2 Hreflang attribute extension benefits in attracting more customers, as the user prefers the language they are well-versed in.
- The Magento 2 Hreflang Extension is very useful for multilingual and multiregional stores.
- Eliminate duplicate content issues with Hreflang Language Extension for Magento 2.
People also search for :
- Magento 2 Hreflang Tags
- Magento 2 Hreflang
- Hreflang Magento 2
- Magento 2 Hreflang Extension
- How to Add Hreflang Tags in Magento 2
- Hreflang in Magento 2
- Hreflang Attribute for your Magento 2
- Use Hreflang in Magento 2
- Hreflang Attribute in Magento 2
- Magento 2 Hreflang Tag
- Hreflang Tags in Magento 2
- Set Hreflang Tags in Magento 2
- Alternate Hreflang Tags
- Add Hreflang Tags in Magento 2
- Magento Hreflang Tags extension
- Magento 2 Hreflang Tags extension