When users try to open a website page which is not available on the web server, it respond with HTTP status code 404. Magento 404 Page not found is a most popular error caused by following reasons:
- The requested Page does not exist
- Server is down
- Internet connection problem
- Broken links
- Incorrect URL
- Page has been moved to a different address
The above reasons might be causing 404 errors in your store too and you need to manage them all in future. Magento 2 404 Notifier by MageComp helps getting Email notification for every user attempt resulted in 404. Apart from Email notifications, extension provides a separate grid in Magento backend with all the details regarding 404 pages.
Why choose Magecomp’s Magento 2 404 Notifier extension:
- Option to send email notifications to admin immediately after 404 attempt by users.
- A separate grid in backend with details like store views, 404 URLs, client IP by which 404 attempted, date and time.
Version : 1.0.1 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version.