Magento 2 404 Notifier
Magento 2 404 Notifier FREE Extension helps store admin get an email notification or view details from the backend admin grid for every 404-page attempt by users.
- Admin immediately receives email notification for 404 pages not found.
- Enter preferred email ID and template to receive emails.
- Admin can view page not found details from the backend grid.
- Quickly fix 404 page not found errors in order to maintain customer engagement.
When users try to open a website page that is not available on the web server, it responds with HTTP status code 404. Magento 404 Page not found is a most popular error caused by the following reasons:
- The requested page does not exist
- Server is down
- Internet connection problem
- Broken links
- Incorrect URL
- Page has been moved to a different address
The above reasons might be causing 404 errors in your store too and you need to manage them all in the future. Magento 2 404 Notifier by MageComp helps get an Email notification for every user attempt resulting in a 404. The 404 Notifier module for Magento 2 allows the admin to determine the email sender, email template, and email ID in which the 404-page notification will be sent. Apart from Email notifications, the extension provides a separate grid in Magento backend with all the details regarding 404 pages. The details include website URL, client IP and date & time when the 404 page not found error happened to customers.
Why choose Magecomp’s Magento 2 404 Notifier extension:
- Option to send email notifications to the admin immediately after 404 attempts by users using the 404 Notifier Extension for Magento 2.
- Configuration settings to specify email ID, sender ID, and template to receive 404 notifications.
- A separate grid in the backend with details like store views, 404 URLs, client IP by which 404 attempted, date, and time.
- Magento 2 404 Notifier extension helps the admin rectify the error so as not to lose customers’ trust in the store.
Create a Custom 404 Page by adding images, links, and descriptions to reduce bounce rates.
Version 1.0.4 Date : 13-03-2023
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.3 Date : 17-08-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.5 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.2 Date : 08-09-2020
- Implement Functionality with HomePage Redirect
Version 1.0.1 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version