Magento 2 Call for Price Extension
Robust solution for merchants associated with B2B sales. It hides product prices & Add to Cart button on the website. The customers would contact the store admin to request quotation for the items they want to purchase.
- Show custom message instead of product price.
- Google reCAPTCHA integration to avoid spams.
- Option to enable call for price for specific customer groups.
- Supports all default Magento product types.
- Backend grid to list all call for price inquiries with customer details.
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available.
- Hyvä Addon Available.
Sometimes, store owner needs to hide product prices or Add to Cart button. There may be many reasons like - product unavailability, prices needing phone verification, pricing depending upon the quantity, custom prices etc. Moreover, some of the product prices keep on changing. In that case, frequently updating prices on your website is laborious and creates a wrong impression among customers.
For all the situations mentioned above, hiding rates is the only option. But as default Magento doesn’t provide facilities alike, store owners always find difficulties offering such products through their stores.
MageComp has created an extension to hide product prices and Add to Cart button, which is replaced with Call for Price. Magento 2 Call for Price module facilitates providing call-to-action button text and encourages customers to contact you with their details and ask for prices.
Once the customer asks for a quotation, the admin gets an email notification, and the details are also available in the backend admin grid. The admin can then revert back to the customers.
Benefits of Magento 2 Call for Price Extension
Added Google reCAPTCHA to Avoid Spammers
The extension comes with the feature to add Google reCAPTCHA in order to avoid fake calls. The customer will be asked for email confirmation before proceeding for the call.
Custom Message Rather Than the Price on Product Page
Instead of displaying price at the product page, the store admin can set a custom message for the call for price option. It also offers the option to set a custom title for the call for price form and a custom message whether the form submission is success or failure.
Display Product Name as a Subject in Auto-reply Email
As soon as the customer clicks the call for the price button, the customer is asked to fill the form for the required details and request for quote. After that, the customer will receive the reply through email where the subject will be the name of the product.
Hide Product Prices for Specific Categories and Products
The store admin has the option to hide the price of products for all the products or specific product categories or specific types of products or even for specific store views.
Use Call for Price for Particular Customer Groups
With the help of the Magento 2 Call for Price Module, the admin can enable the option of call for price for a specific group of customers only.
Use it for Several Types of Products
With the use of the Magento 2 Call for Price extension, the admin can hide the price of specific types and categories of products like a discount on bulk purchase, products with uncertain prices, products with varied prices, etc.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Call for Price Extension?
- You can use call for price for various types of products, some of them are
- Products with fluctuated prices
- Requirement based product
- Service products
- To offer discounts on bulk purchase
- Products with undefined prices
- Option to hide product prices for
- All products
- Specific categories
- Specific products
- Hide product prices and add to cart button on
- Home page
- Category page
- Product page
Custom call for price form title.
- Change button text of the call for price based on your store products and requirements.
- Show custom message instead of the product price.
Set custom message to display after call for price form submission.
Added Google reCAPTCHA to avoid spam emails.
Option to enable based on selected customer groups.
Supports all default Magento product types.
- Hide product prices for particular store views.
- Support for multi-store and multi-language.
- Specify email ID of admin to get call for price requests from customers.
- Click of call for price button opens up responsive form for customers to fill required details and ask for quote.
- Auto reply to customers immediately after they request for quotes.
- Product name appears as a subject in auto reply email for better understanding.
- Customers’ inquiries in a separate grid in admin panel along with details like customer name, email ID, product for which contacted, contact number and detailed message.
Version 1.1.2 Date : 03-10-2023
- Improved REST API and GraphQL API
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.1.1 Date : 25-03-2023
- Improved REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.1.0 Date : 21-04-2022
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.4 latest Magento version
Version 1.0.9 Date : 30-03-2022
- Compatible with Magento Standard
Version 1.0.8 Date : 22-11-2019
- Resolved Multi-Select Issue in Call for Price Grid
- Now You can set Logo in Call For Price Email Template by Store View
Version 1.0.7 Date : 10-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version
Version 1.0.6 Date : 22-10-2018
- Compatible with Latest Magento Version
Version 1.0.5 Date : 29-04-2017
- Compatible with Magento 2.1.6
- Resolved Compilation issue
Version 1.0.4 Date : 24-03-2017
- Resolved the issue of Google Recaptcha
Version 1.0.3 Date : 18-02-2017
- Compatible with Magento 2.1.4
- Compatible with Porto Theme
Version 1.0.2 Date : 08-02-2017
- Show custom message instead of price on product page
- Hide product prices for particular store views
- Add custom message for call for price popup form success or failure submission
- Added Google ReCAPTCHA in call for price form to avoid spam emails
- Product Name appears as a subject in auto reply Email for better understanding
Version 1.0.1 Date : 28-07-2016
- Compatible with Magento 2.1