Magento 2 Open Graph Tags
Magento 2 Open Graph Tags enhance your webpage’s link previews on social media that catch customers’ attention, thus increasing web traffic and conversions.
- Easily add separate OG tags on Product Page, Category Page and CMS Page
- Set up OG Title, Description and Image as default
- Open Graph Meta Tags make your store content stand out on social media
- Turn your website into rich objects in a social graph
- Boost website traffic and SEO performance with Open Graph Tags
What are Open Graph Meta Tags?
Open Graph Meta Tags are a piece of code that restraints URL display when shared on social media platforms. Open Graph Meta Tags are available in your web page's <head> section. You can add webpage details, like title, description, image, site name, etc, through open graph tags. These all assemble together and form an outstanding representation of your webpage on social media.
Why do you need Open Graph Tags?
Social media has been around forever. It is a part of people’s daily lives. Hence, social media becomes a crucial aspect of businesses marketing strategies. Social media can help to increase visibility and website traffic, thus gaining more sales. With so many benefits, store owners must not overlook how products and services are shared on social media.
Open Graph Meta Tags or Social Media Tags help your website links leap out in social network apps or sites. Beautify your social media feeds with noticeable content. Viewers can get an idea about the shared content at a glance when you use Open Graph tags for your web pages. It also improves the search visibility of your content and drives traffic to your website.
Magento 2 Open Graph Tags extension allows adding OG tags on various pages, making webpage links attractive while sharing on social media platforms. The admin can define OG title, description, and image tags separately for various pages. The store admin can set OG tags for product, category, and CMS pages in Magento 2. The admin also has the option to set default OG tags from the backend. Improve your store content visibility on social media and grab users’ attention by integrating Magento 2 Open Graph Meta Tags.
Benefits of Magento 2 Open Graph Tags Extension
Control how your links are displayed on Social Platforms
Open Graph Tags Magento 2 Extension gives total control over how the links will be displayed on social media networks using Open Graph Title, Description, and Image tags. Add stunning images and attractive descriptions to your links.
Generate eye-catching social links and increase CTR
Using the Magento 2 Open Graph Meta Tags Extension admin can create attention-getting links that make products and other pages leap out, thus raising the click-through rate of your Magento 2 store links.
Better social engagement help with SEO Performance
Attractive links get more likes, shares, and overall better engagement on social media platforms. This will help your pages rank higher on search engines. Hence, Magento 2 Social Media Tags help improve your store's SEO performance.
Set Automatic Open Graph Tags for your website
Magento 2 Open Graph Meta Tags Module also provides the option to set default OG title, description and image tags that will be used when you do not set separate OG tags for website pages. Thus, your web pages always include OG tags, even if you miss out on adding them.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Open Graph Tags Extension?
- Magento 2 Open Graph Tags Extension allows adding OG tags to your store pages.
- Add OG Image, Title, and Description tags on your web pages.
- Create distinct Open Graph Tags for products, categories, and CMS pages.
- Option to include default OG tags used for pages that are missing OG tags.
- Control how your web links are displayed on social media posts and shares.
- Create stunning social media posts using the Open Graph Tags.
- Share attractive links with your friends on social media networks.
- Increase traffic to your website from social channels by integrating Magento 2 Open Graph Tags Extension.