Magento 2 Open Graph Tags Extension
Magento 2 Open Graph Tags module allows to manage titles, descriptions & images when anyone shares any product, category or CMS pages on social media platforms. Manage Open Graph data (like OG: tags, social media tags, Twitter cards etc.) to get differentiated from other posts on social media.
- Add separate OG tags to products, categories & CMS pages.
- Set default OG Image, title & description.
- Make your store content stand out on social media networks.
- Turn your website into rich objects on social graph.
- Drive considerable traffic to website.
- Accelerate CTR of shared links.
- Increased social media engagement.
- Share informative links with followers on social media.
- Noteworthy SEO performance.
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available.
Open Graph meta tags are a piece of code that restraints the display of URLs when shared on social media platforms. Open Graph meta tags are available in web page's <head> section. You can add webpage details like title, description, image, site name, etc. through Open Graph tags. These all assemble together and form an outstanding representation of webpage whjen shared on social media platforms.
Open Graph meta tags or social media tags help your website links leap out in social network apps or sites. Beautify your social media feeds with noticeable content. Viewers can get an idea about the shared content at a glance when you use Open Graph tags. It also improves the search visibility and drives traffic to your Magento store.
Magento 2 Open Graph Tags extension allows adding OG tags to various pages making webpage links attractive while sharing on social media platforms. The admin can define OG title, description, and image tags separately. The store admin can set OG tags for products, categories and CMS pages. The admin also has the option to set default OG tags.
Benefits of Magento 2 Open Graph Tags Extension
Control How URLs are Displayed on Social Platforms
Open Graph Tags for Magento 2 extension gives total control over how the links will be displayed on social media networks. Make your links look stunning & attractive by setting the following options.
- OG Image
- OG Title
- OG Description
Eye-catching Social Links & Increased CTR
Using the Magento 2 Open Graph Meta Tags extension, make your links more informative & enrich them descriptive title & detail to boost CTR of the URLs shared on social media sites.
Better Social Engagement + SEO Performance
Informative links get more likes, shares, comments and overall better engagement on social media. It also helps your pages rank higher on search engines.
Set Default OG Meta Tags
Set default OG image, title, description of Magento store webpages for which you don't want to separate OG tags. Thus, your web pages will be with OG tags assigned even if you haven't added them.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Open Graph Tags Extension?
- Add OG tags to your store pages.
- Add OG image, title, and description tags to web pages.
- Create distinct OG meta tags for products, categories and CMS pages.
- Option to include default OG tags.
- Control how your web links are displayed on social media.
- Create stunning social media posts using Open Graph tags.
- Share detailed links with your friends on social media networks.
- Increase traffic to your website from social channels.
Version 1.0.1 Date : 05-05-2023
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing