Magento 2 Mobile OTP Login Extension [PRO]
Magento 2 Mobile OTP Login Pro enables quick and seamless customer login via mobile number, thus eliminating the need to remember passwords. Provide a secure login/register/reset password process through One Time Password (OTP).
- Register/Login/Reset Password using Mobile Number
- Allow Login with OTP and Password both
- Reset Password using Mobile Number or Email
- Verify Customer Mobile Number using OTP
- Login Email Notifications to customers
- Added feature to Resend OTP after timeout (NEW)
- Enable reCAPTCHA to stop spam registrations (NEW)
- Mobile Number OTP supported on Magento Default Register/Login/Forgot Password Page (NEW)
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available.
With the traditional login and registration process, there arises two problems. One is the trouble remembering passwords. Customers have loads of accounts created on different websites or apps. It becomes difficult to remember numerous account passwords and login IDs altogether. Another problem is the lengthy registration process. Customers get exhausted filling in a lot of details asked at the time of registration
Magento 2 Mobile OTP Login Pro offers a quick, convenient, and trouble-free login & registration using mobile phone number. Fortunately, customers are saved from remembering complicated passwords. Moreover, the Mobile OTP Login enables secure login by verifying the mobile numbers with a One Time Password (OTP). Even mobile numbers can be updated using OTP. The usual method of login with password and email remains intact by using Mobile Number Login. Customers can easily reset their password with the help of OTP.
Benefits of Magento 2 Mobile OTP Login Extension [PRO]
Register, Login, Reset Password using Mobile Number
Magento 2 Mobile OTP Login helps admin to add mobile login functionality in their Magento 2 stores. Customers can effortlessly log in, register, and reset password using their mobile number. This offers a straightforward login where the customer is not required to recollect the email ID and password every time they want to sign in.
Login with OTP and Password Both
Mobile OTP Login Extension for Magento 2 provides two login facilities to customers:
- OTP - The customer can log in to your store using OTP sent in their mobile number.
- Password - The customer can use their email ID or mobile number along with the password for login.
Reset Password using Mobile Number and Email
When customers forget their password, they can easily reset it using OTP. They need to enter the mobile number to which the OTP is sent. Once the OTP gets verified, customers can enter and set a new password. This can also be done using email. A reset password link is sent to the entered email ID.
Set OTP String Type, String Length, and Expire Time
Using the Magento 2 Mobile Number Login Extension, the admin gets the option to customize the OTP String settings as per the requirement. Carry out the following settings for OTP String:
- OTP String Length: This helps specify the OTP String's character length. Accepted values - 4 and 6.
- OTP Expire Time: This option determines the time limit for the OTP expiration. Accepted values: 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 minutes.
- OTP String Type: This allows setting up the type of OTP String. Accepted values: Numeric or Alpha Numeric.
Customize OTP Messages as Required
When a customer uses mobile login functionality, an OTP is sent to their entered mobile number. Admin is allowed to customize the OTP messages for registration, login, update password, and mobile number modification from My Account. The OTP messages can contain variables to make them understandable for customers.
Any SMS API can be Integrated on Request
The Magento 2 Mobile Login Pro Module comes with two inbuilt SMS Gateways: Msg91 and Twilio, to generate OTP for the requested mobile number. However, any other SMS API Gateway of your choice can be integrated with the Mobile OTP Login Pro Extension in accordance with the request.
Also Support Email Notifications
The Mobile OTP Login Pro Module for Magento 2 also sends email notifications to customers. The customers will receive the following emails:
- Email for Login OTP to customers
- Email for every login attempt to admin and customers
- Email link to reset password to customers
Secure Login with reCAPTCHA
It’s a newly added feature in the pro version of our Magento 2 Mobile OTP Login Extension. The register, login, and reset password page now includes reCPATCHA to protect the store from fraud and abuse login attempts. Secure your store signups using the latest Mobile OTP Login Module for Magento 2.
Mobile Number OTP Login supported on Magento Default Page
The mobile number OTP is also supported on the Magento default register/login/forgot password page. The customer can verify OTP sent on the entered mobile number and easily complete the procedure.
Ensure a Smooth Login Process by Testing SMS API
You must integrate the SMS API in your Magento 2 store to send OTP for login and registration. The integrated SMS Gateway can be tested beforehand to ensure a streamlined login process for your store's customers.
Enhance Customer Experience with Faster Login
The OTP is sent to the customer’s mobile number, which makes the login process speedy and convenient. Hence, with the help of Magento 2 Mobile OTP Login Pro Extension, you can swimmingly improve the customer experience by offering quick and straightforward registration, login, and reset password processes for customers.
Comparison: Magento 2 Mobile OTP Login Extensions
FREE v/s BASIC v/s PRO
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Mobile OTP Login Extension [PRO]?
- The Mobile OTP Login Pro Extension for Magento 2 allows doing the following activities using the One-Time Password (OTP) on the Mobile Number:
3. Forgot Password
4. Update Mobile Number
- Admin can separately determine whether to provide a mobile number OTP option for login, registration and reset password.
- Mobile OTP Login Pro Module has two integrated SMS Gateways for sending OTP to the customer’s mobile numbers:
- We even provide services to integrate any other SMS API of your choice for Magento 2 Mobile Login Pro Extension.
- Option to test SMS API for the smooth operation of OTP sending to the user’s mobile number.
- After successful login, old customers can be redirected to the update mobile number page.
- Set the string length of OTP as 4 or 6 characters long.
- Set the expiration time of OTP in minutes from 1 to 5.
- Set the type of OTP String as only numeric or alphanumerical values.
- The module also includes validation for mobile number digits on the front end.
- reCAPTCHA on the login, register and forgot password page helps to secure your store from spammers and bots.
- Effortlessly copy existing customers’ phone numbers to the extension mobile number field.
- Set custom text for registration, login, and forgot password OTP sent on the mobile number.
- Use different layouts for registration, login, and forgot password to improve the user experience.
- Using the mobile OTP Login Extension, the admin and customers both receive login notifications on email.
- The OTP required for login can be sent to both the customer’s mobile number and email.
- Customers can get the reset password link on their mobile number as well as by email for updating the password.
- Once the OTP time expires, customers get the option to Resend OTP.
- Customers can easily update their mobile number from My Account using OTP.
- The module offers two ways to log in:
1. Login with OTP
2. Login with Email & Password
- The extension provides two ways to change the password:
1. Using Mobile
2. Using Email
- The Mobile OTP Login Pro Extension for Magento 2 also supports guest checkout.
Version 1.0.1 Date : 19-04-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing