Magento 2 MultiVendor WhatsApp Contact Pro
- Enable single/multiple WhatsApp operator as per need
- Option to fully customize WhatsApp icon, layout and many more
- Backend grid to manage WhatsApp operators for Admin as well as Vendor
- Default displays admin operator if vendor operators are not available
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available
Your customers are always ready with their back to back presales or postsale questions in their minds. And they hate if you provide delay replay or they have to receive customer support through typical communication media such as Email or contact forms. Instead, using trending social media to get in touch with the customer will help you to serve a personalized approach. Since its inception, WhatsApp has revolutionized the way we communicate. If you see over 1.5 billion users across the globe, there is no better option than that to engage and communicate in a user-friendly way.
But things are different when you have a multi-vendor marketplace, as there are multiple vendor who come across and sell their products in your marketplace. At that time serving support for your marketplace products is become crucial for you. But what if your marketplace vendor can provide support for their products and assist your customers in realtime? It will not just help you to reduce your product inquiries but also turn your customer into happy satisfied customer.
Magento 2 Multivendor WhatsApp Contact Pro Extension by MageComp works with Webkul Multivendor Marketplace Extension to display respective multiple WhatsApp contact operators on vendor’s product page so they can assist customers in real-time. Using the backend grid, each vendor can add multiple WhatsApp Contact operators to display on their frontend product page. As well as vendor can set each WhatsApp Operator's name, WhatsApp number, Department name, and default push message that you want to use in default.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Multivendor WhatsApp Contact Pro Extension:
- Option to enable or disable extension from the backend.
- Just click on WhatsApp icon and it will display a list of enabled WhatsApp operators.
- On click of the operator icon, the customer will be redirected to WhatsApp web or app respectively.
- You can also use WhatsApp contact extension with the WhatsApp Business app and send auto-respond to customers.
- If the vendor hasn't configured extension or added WhatsApp operators, then by default extension will display admin WhatsApp operators.
- By default, the extension will display the WhatsApp Contact operator icon in all frontend page and backend vendor dashboard.
WhatsApp Contact Pro for Admin:
- Backend option to enable single or multiple WhatsApp operator as per need.
- Option to enable WhatsApp Contact for only mobile devices.
- You can set custom WhatsApp contact popup title from the backend.
- Store admin can change icon position color, text and animation as per the theme.
- Backend grid to manage one or more WhatsApp support operators.
- The admin can set WhatsApp number as mandatory for vendors if needed.
- Option to set operator name, department name, WhatsApp number, operator message, and image to display in-store frontend.
WhatsApp Contact Pro for vendor:
- Option to enable or disable WhatsApp contact operators in the frontend.
- The vendor can add one or more WhatsApp operators from the backend to display on their frontend product page.
- The vendor can set each WhatsApp Operator's name, WhatsApp number, Department name, and default push message that you want to use in default.
WhatsApp Contact Icon for Direct Seller and Customer Interaction
It will display WhatsApp icon to the customers and clicking on it will redirect them to the WhatsApp app or web and display all the WhatsApp operators.
Admin option for allowing single/multiple WhatsApp operators
The extension comes with the feature to support one or more WhatsApp operators from the admin side. The admin can make it necessary for vendors to enter the WhatsApp number.
Enhanced Customization of WhatsApp icon and layout
The admin can change the color, text, and animation of the WhatsApp icon according to the theme. It also supports custom layout.
Option to view admin operator instead of vendor operator
In case the vendor has not configured the extension or is unavailable, it will display the admin WhatsApp operators.
Featured backend option to manage WhatsApp operators for Admin & Vendor
The extension enables the feature to manage operator name, WhatsApp number, operator message, department name from the backend for the admin, and Vendor operators.
Version 1.0.2 Date : 01-05-2023
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.1 Date : 02-11-2022
- Compatible with latest Magento 2.4.5 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing