Shopify Request Quote & Hide Price
RFQ Request Quote & Hide Price app for Shopify allows merchants to hide product prices on their Shopify store. Instead of displaying the price, a button is shown, indicating that customers need to request a quote for the pricing information.
- Conceal pricing information of all or specific products or entire collections.
- Add a “Call for Price” button on product pages.
- Admin receives quote requests through email or phone calls.
- Offer competitive rates and convert quotes into orders.
- Personalize the layout of button.
Merchants might choose to hide catalog prices on their online stores. Businesses that offer highly customizable or personalized products may prefer not to display prices upfront. When prices are negotiable at that time, the need for hiding product prices arises. Businesses that primarily deal with wholesale or business-to-business (B2B) transactions may choose to hide prices from the general public. Businesses offering exclusive promotions or membership-based pricing may hide regular prices. And many more reasons may emerge for price concealment.
RFQ Request Quote & Hide Price app by MageComp helps hide product prices and display a Call for Price button. The app uses the Request for Quote (RFQ) model, where customers are encouraged to submit their requirements, and the business provides customized price quotes based on those requirements. This initiates a communication process between the customer and the store owner. Tailor the appearance of the "Call for Price" button to seamlessly integrate with your store's theme.
: Request Quote & Hide Price for Shopify Features Highlights :
Price Concealment for Products
Request Quote & Hide Price Shopify plug-in allows store owners to make the pricing information invisible on product pages. Instead, add a “Call for Price” to allow customers to request a quote.
Hide Prices for Whole Collections
RFQ Request Quote & Hide Price addon also has the option to conceal prices for the complete collection. Prices of all the products under the collection won’t be displayed when selected for the call for price option.
Customize the Appearance of Call for Price button
Based on the store’s theme, merchants can configure the appearance of the CTA button from the backend. Change the color of text & background as per the requirement for Call for Price button.
Customers Can Request Quote Via Email or Call
Customers can directly request a quote from the product page just by entering the required details. The store owner receives the requests and quickly responds to customers.
Why Choose Request Quote & Hide Price App by MageComp?
- Offer more flexibility to merchants in managing product pricing details.
- Hide pricing information of all or particular products or entire collections.
- Permit users to inquire about product prices via email or phone call.
- Create a unique and visually appealing call-to-action button.
- Provide flexibility in pricing to maximize conversions and boost your overall sales.