Magento Indian GST
- Enable GST for global, category-specific and product-specific
- Specify GSTIN, CIN & PAN number to show in Magento order details
- Set GST rate for multiple products by uploading CSV file
- Set product prices as including or excluding of GST tax rates.
- Generate Order specific as well as Product-specific GST report as per need
Indian government recently launched GST – Goods & Services tax replacing all the various taxes with a single tax which has affected Ecommerce market. Online Magento stores are in a quick race to implement GST rules in their business and make stores GST ready. MageComp has come up with Magento Indian GST extension to create rules & rates and apply GST on goods and services provided by your Magento stores. This extension will set default tax as GST and all tax operations will automatically aligned based on GST standards and norms.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento Indian GST extension:
- Apply GST globally, category specific and product specific.
- Add GSTIN number to show along with each order details.
- Add CIN number to show in various order documents.
- Option to add PAN number to show in invoice PDF.
- Set minimum product price to apply set GST rate.
- Set GST rate for the product prices below the set minimum product price.
For example: Minimum price is set 1000. If you want to apply GST according to Product price and in case discount is applied hence GST is calculated based on set amount.
if product price + discount < Rs1000 : 5% (2.5% CGST + 2.5% SGST)
if product price + discount > Rs1000 : 12% (6% CGST + 6% SGST)
- Set product prices as including or excluding tax to calculate and display GST.
- Select business origin to apply IGST.
- Now, UTGST will automatically applied to Union Territories.
- Option to enable or disable buy GST on frontend.
- Get buyer's GSTIN if required and show along with order details and documents.
- Upload image and set text for digital signature to show in invoice PDF.
- Now apply GST in shipping charges including or excluding GST.
- Order view, invoice, credit memo, shipment, new order Email and PDFs include GST shown in detail.
- Added state name and code to show in invoice PDF.
- Bifurcation of SGST and CGST in order details.
- SGST, CGST, and IGST are automatically calculated and added to Magento order subtotal.
- Now you can also generate GST report for both orderwise & productwise as per need.
Have a Look at Our Live Demo:
Popular Brands Using MageComp's Magento GST Extension
Version : 1.1.1 Date : 27-12-2018
- Added GST support for Bundle Products
- Minor bug fixes.
Version : 1.1.0 Date : 23-11-2018
- Implementation of UTGST tax
- Easy Navigation and User improvements
Version : 1.0.14 Date : 10-09-2018
- Minor bug fixing
Version : 1.0.13 Date : 26-06-2018
- Added backend support for generating GST report orderwise & productwise.
Version : 1.0.12 Date : 09-04-2018
- Minor bug fixing & User improvements
Version : 1.0.11 Date : 28-02-2018
- Resolved Multi currency issue on cart page
Version : 1.0.10 Date : 05-12-2017
- Added Form Key in Billing.phtml and Shipping.phtml based on latest patch rules.
- Custom options and SKU have been added in order details.
- Duplicate states selection issue is resolved.
- Resolved State code no display issue in order PDFs.
- Issue with table format when having 2 pages in invoice PDF solved.
Version : 1.0.9 Date : 11-10-2017
- Now enable GST on Shipping charges as well.
- Added CIN Number to include in various order documents.
- State name and code is added to show in invoice PDF.
- Minor bug fixes.
Version : 1.0.8 Date : 27-08-2017
- Added field of PAN number to show in invoice PDF.
- Option to add digital signature image and text.
Version : 1.0.7 Date : 18-08-2017
- Added Telangana state in business origin.
- Minor bug fixing.
Version : 1.0.6 Date : 11-08-2017
- GST extension is now compatible with credit memo.
- Minor bug fixing.
Version : 1.0.5 Date : 03-08-2017
- Solved issue related to currency symbol(₹) in invoice PDF.
- Option to enable or disable buyer GST on frontend.
- A separate tab in categories for GST settings.
- Moved GST related settings for products from General to Price tab.
Version : 1.0.4 Date : 28-07-2017
- Minor bug fixes and label changes.
Version : 1.0.3 Date : 26-07-2017
- Added tax rate slab of 3%.
- Option to set minimum product prices to apply tax rates.
- Set tax rate to apply for product prices below set minimum price.
Version : 1.0.2 Date : 20-07-2017
- Now set product prices including or excluding tax to calculate GST.
Version : 1.0.1 Date : 18-07-2017
- Added GSTIN number field in backend to show along with order details.
- Added field in frontend to get buyers' GSTIN if applicable.
- Minor refinements.