Backend : http://magecomp.org/demo1/admin
Magento 2 Multiple Flat Rate Shipping Extension
Multiple Flat Rate Shipping Extension by MageComp helps you create & configure custom flat rate shipping methods based on different conditions and pricing.
- Show shipping methods based on minimum & maximum order subtotal
- Charge handling fee in 3 ways: Fixed, Percentage & Fixed Per Item
- Add custom HTML message to show in frontend checkout
- Enable shipping method for all/selected countries
- Also, works with backend order creation
Shipping plays a vital role for any E-commerce store until the customer receives their ordered goods. By picking up the wrong shipping method, your customers have to suffer from a poor shopping experience and it increases your Magento 2 store's cart abandon rate. Because every business is not the same, that the reason why a store owner has to wisely choose shipping methods for their store.
Default Magento 2 offers a number of different shipping methods but the flat rate is more popular thanks to its simplicity. Instead of setting up shipping charges based on weight or size, the flat rate is a simple solution that allows you to apply shipping per item. You can set only set one Flat Rate Shipping method in Magento 2. But what if you want to add more than one flat rate shipping methods or want to define your custom shipping method according to your business needs?
Multiple Flat Rate Shipping Extension by MageComp helps you create and configure up to 10 different flat rate shipping methods in your store based on various conditions and pricing. Using the extension you can overcome the limitation of having only one flat rate shipping method available in Magento 2 and can configure the Shipping price for each flat rate shipping method in a fixed manner. Using backend option, you can set a custom shipping method name, title and need to select countries for which you want to enable shipping method. You can also set your own custom message for unavailability of shipping method. The extension allows you to charge handling fee either in a fixed or percentage manner depending on your need. Further, the extension will automatically add flat rate shipping charges to order subtotal in the calculation. If you want to display flat rate shipping at the top of all shipping methods you can add sort order from the backend.
Get up to 10 Multi flat rates shipping methods
By default, Magento allows you to set only one Flat Rate Shipping Method but with the help of Magento 2 Flat Rate Shipping Extension, you can set 10 separate flat rate shipping methods on the basis of criteria and prices.
Straightforward backend order creation functionality
This extension offers to automatically add the flat rate shipping cost to the order subtotal. Backend option to categorize the shipping method in order to display at the top.
Method to Charge fees in Fixed, Percentage & Fixed Per Item
The store owner can charge the flat rate shipping methods in 3 ways: fixed, percentage, and fixed per item.
Featured custom message display at checkout in frontend
In case the Flat Rate Shipping method is not available for any product, it displays a custom message to the user.
Restrict your desired countries for the shipping method
Magento 2 Multiple Flat Rate Shipping Extension allows enabling the option for all or only selected countries.
Why you should choose Magento 2 Multiple Flat Rate Shipping Extension:
- You can add up to 10 multiple flat rate shipping methods.
- Show shipping methods based on the minimum and maximum order subtotal.
- Enable or disable or configure each shipping method individually
- Charge handling fees in 3 ways:
- Fixed Per Item
- Backend option to display a custom error message for each shipping method.
- Add a custom HTML message to show on the checkout page to inform your customers about shipping methods.
- You can enable each flat rate shipping method for specific countries or all countries.
- Now, the Multiple Flat Rate Shipping method also works with backend orders.
- 100% open source
- No core files modified
- You can contact us for additional customization if you are looking for it.
Version 1.0.8 Date : 12-07-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
Version 1.0.7 Date : 22-03-2022
- Compatible with Magento Standard
Version 1.0.6 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version
Version 1.0.5 Date : 13-04-2018
- Added extra 5 flat rate shipping methods
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.4 Date : 27-02-2017
- Multiple Flat Rate Shipping now works with backend orders
Version 1.0.3 Date : 17-02-2017
- Add custom HTML message to show in the checkout page to inform your customers about your shipping methods
Version 1.0.2 Date : 08-10-2016
- Now charge handling fee in fixed amount per item
Version 1.0.1 Date : 02-09-2016
- Now show shipping method based on min and max subtotal