Magento 2 Inventory Sync SOAP API
Magento 2 Inventory Sync SOAP API Extension sync your inventory and products from Magento 1 to Magento 2 installations and keep stock data and quantity uniform in all stores.
- Sync Inventory automatically from SKU using SOAP API
- Capable of syncing product data using SKU
- Real-time syncing of inventory and product quantity
- Simple and configurable products supported
- Keep quantity consistent between Magento 1 and Magento 2
Inventory management is crucial for all businesses. Not managing inventory is one of the top reasons for startup businesses to fail. Also, stores selling on multiple channels and having plenty of products often find it difficult to maintain inventory. It’s a cumbersome task to keep the product data up to date. Especially for stock quantities, when the same product is distributed between multiple channels. When a customer places an order through one channel, if the product quantity is not updated you will receive orders without having enough stock.
MageComp’s Magento 2 Inventory Sync SOAP API Extension can smoothen out your inventory management process. The extension automatically performs real-time syncing of products and product quantity in the background with the help of SKU. Stock quantities are automatically updated across multiple Magento installations and between Magento 1 and Magento 2 stores. The extension uses a smart SOAP API to sync inventory efficiently. If a product update occurs in one channel, the module will use SOAP requests to update product data through all other channels. The module offers backend configuration options to set up the frequency and time of inventory sync. The extension also supports simple products and configurable products to carry out syncing.
: Inventory Sync SOAP API Extension For Magento 2 Features Highlights :
Trouble-free syncing of inventory using SKU
The extension automatically synchronizes products and inventory with the use of SKU via smart SOAP API. The syncing is carried out smoothly in the backend. The extension is great for stores having a large inventory and selling on multiple channels.
Modify stock levels and product quantity automatically
Product stock is updated automatically along with product inventory, in-stock and out-of-stock products by using Magento 2 Inventory Sync SOAP API Extension.
Uniform quantity between all Magento installations
Magento 2 Inventory Sync SOAP API will automatically update product quantity between all Magento channels. Hence, the quantity remains consistent on multiple channels.
Set up frequency and time for inventory sync
The extension allows Magento 2 admin to set the frequency - daily, weekly, or monthly and start time to carry out the inventory sync automatically after the scheduled time. The admin can set cron for two times in order to carry out auto-sync for separate timings.
Sync Inventory from Magento 1 to Magento 2
The Inventory Sync SOAP API extension synchronizes the inventory and product from your Magento 1 store to your Magento 2 store automatically based on cron settings.
Why choose MageComp’s Inventory Sync SOAP API Extension for Magento 2 Store?
- The extension uses SOAP API to sync products and product data.
- When a new product is added or updated, it automatically updates the product inventory.
- Easily manage product stock with the help of this extension.
- The product data is synced using SKU.
- The extension syncs inventory from Magento 1 to Magento 2 easily.
- Effortlessly maintain inventory within your Magento 2 store.
- Option to set frequency and time for inventory sync at regular intervals.
- Maintain stock quantities across all channels.
Version 1.0.2 Date : 11-09-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.1 Date : 14-07-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version