Backend : http://magecomp.org/demo1/admin
Magento 2 Size Chart Extension
Magento 2 Size Chart Extension helps buyers make quick sizing decisions for clothing, footwear, and other wearable products.
- Displays size chart in a responsive popup on frontend product page.
- Two Layouts: static in product page content or in popup.
- Use WYSIWYG editor/HTML code to show in size chart popup.
- Set size chart globally, category specific and product specific as per need.
- Restrict Size Chart display for specific customer groups if needed.
Customers always need perfection when it comes to sizes and fitting for clothing and other wearable products. Nowadays, size differences tend to change from brand to brand. If you compare the L size of T-shirts from A brand with B, you still find sometimes the difference in sizes. Basically, more than 7 out of 10 replacements and returns in wearable e-commerce are related to the fitting and sizing issue concern. When the fashion and clothing products customers shop they have no chance to try their selected products and this will result in store abandonment. Many times different countries have different size charts. This scenario generates confusion for customers while buying wearable products from your store. If you have an e-commerce store having thousands of products then it is very tough to offer a size chart for all the products manually. To solve this problem integrate MageComp's Size Chart extension for Magento 2 stores.
Magento 2 Size Chart Extension by MageComp helps you showcase size charts on the frontend for customers to make their sizing decisions easy. Admin can set an image, static block, text, table or whatever he wants to display size chart in a popup on frontend. Customers will get a button on the product page and on the click it will show the size chart in a popup. Admin can effortlessly display the size chart popup using the WYSIWYG editor as well as HTML code. The store merchant can also set the size globally, category-specific or product-specific as per their requirement. What are you waiting for to install the Size Chart extension in your Magento 2 stores now.
Enhanced responsive popup display of size chart on the storefront
Magento 2 Size Chart Extension, allows the customer to get the size chart of wearable products by clicking on the size chart popup on the product view page. This makes size decisions easy for customers. The size chart can be displayed in two ways: with product page content or as a popup.
Featured WYSIWYG editor/HTML code for displaying size chart popup
The extension comes with the characteristic for the WYSIWYG editor to set image, CMS block, and table or any other HTML code for Magento size chart popup to be displayed at the store frontend.
Admin can set size charts globally, category-specific and product-specific
This extension is available with the option to set the size charts according to globally, category-specific, and product-specific.
Select the Customer group option for size chart display restriction
The admin can restrict a specific group of customers to display the size chart from the backend settings.
Why choose Magecomp’s Magento 2 Size Chart Extension:
- Showcase size chart in a responsive popup in product view page.
- Store admins can equip the Magento Size Chart section on a product page with extra information to help users make a purchase decision faster.
- WYSIWYG editor in backend to set image, CMS block, table or any HTML code to show size chart in frontend.
- Size chart can be set globally, category specific and product specific from backend.
- Magento size chart popup will be displayed on your store product pages.
- Help customers find the items that fit them and avoid returns thanks to clear sizing guides with Size Chart extension for Magento 2.
- Restrict Size Chart display for specific customer groups based on backend selection.
- Two size chart display methods available: in product page content or in popup.
- Three options available to open size chart in popup:
- A button with text
- Icon image
- Icon image + text
- jpg, jpeg, gif, png image type supported for icon image.
Version 1.0.5 Date : 30-05-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
Version 1.0.4 Date : 10-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version
Version 1.0.3 Date : 08-05-2017
- Added Customer Group Restriction for Size Chart Display
- Minor Bug Fixing
Version 1.0.2 Date : 13-04-2017
- Minor Bug Fixing
Version 1.0.1 Date : 30-07-2016
- Compatible with Magento 2.1