Magento 2 Restrict Cash on Delivery Extension
Magento 2 Restrict Cash on Delivery extension allows customers to check COD payment method availability based on zip codes and store owners to restrict it automatically for certain locations.
- Option to restrict COD for specific locations.
- Backend option to upload CSV file to upload multiple zip codes.
- Set frontend custom availability/unavailability message.
- Customers can check COD availability by entering zip code.
- Automatically hides COD while checkout if restricted.
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available.
- Hyvä Addon Available.
Cash on delivery payment method helps build trust and acquire new customers rapidly. It has helped grow eCommerce, but still has some pitfalls like return cost more to sellers as they have to pay two-way courier charges, tough cash handling, the realization of money takes more time to reflect into account and many other reasons. Due to these, some store owners prefer restriction of COD (Cash on Delivery).
MageComp's Magento 2 Restrict Cash on Delivery extension allows visitors to check for the availability of COD payment method based on zip codes. This module helps store owners restrict it automatically for certain locations. The store owners can restrict the COD payment method just by uploading CSV file that contains the list of zip codes they want to restrict. Users will check if COD is available for their location. If not, then it will show an appropriate message and automatically restrict.
Benefits of Magento 2 Restrict Cash On Delivery Extension
Specified COD Restrictions for Desired Locations
Restrict particular locations for cash on delivery option while making a purchase. COP option won't be displayed for rescticted locations on frontend.
Upload CSV File of Zip Codes to Restrict
Store owner can restrict cash on delivery by hosting a CSV files of various zip codes from the back-end with the use of Restrict Cash on Delivery for Magento 2 module.
Custom Message for Notifying About the Availability of COD Option
Display a personalized message to the customer for the availability or restriction of the cash on delivery option.
Customers Can Verify Their Location for COD with Zip Code
Customers can easily check the availability of the cash on delivery option by entering the zip code of their location.
Disable COD automatically if the Location is Restricted
If the location is restricted, it will automatically turn the cash on delivery option off for that particular location.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Restrict Cash on Delivery Extension?
- Upload CSV with zip codes to restrict cash on delivery payment method for specific locations.
- Apart from CSV upload, store owners can add zip codes from backend as well.
- Set custom alert message for availability and unavailability of COD payment method.
- Along with availability, set a custom message to display estimated delivery time on the frontend.
- Customers can check cash on delivery availability by entering the zip code.
- If cash on delivery is unavailable for asked location, extension hides the payment method on checkout page.
Version 1.0.4 Date : 09-08-2023
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.3 Date : 26-07-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
Version 1.0.2 Date : 26-05-2020
- Added compatible with Magento Multiple Shipping options
- Minor Bug Fixing
Version 1.0.1 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version