Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Verification
Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Verification Extension by MageComp helps store owners to avoid bogus & fake orders by verifying customers’ mobile number when they prefer cash on delivery payment method.
- Asks customers to verify mobile number when they choose COD
- Integrated SMS Gateway API to send OTP confirmation message
- Set custom OTP length as well as send & resend the message
- Option to test extension functionality
- Also, works with guest checkout to verify billing number
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available
E-commerce Businesses are trying to reach more customers who haven't shopped yet or are not comfortable about paying online using their own credit or debit card. Cash on delivery (COD) is a great enabler for the e-commerce industry. While businesses want to make it easy for their customers to order via Cash on Delivery, they face a lot of issues in the form of cancellations and bogus orders. Indirectly, these cancellations and bogus orders cost your down profits by 30 to 50%
At that time using Magento 2 cash on delivery verification extension by MageComp helps you verify a customer's contact number with OTP prior to confirming the Cash on Delivery order to ensure genuine order delivery. This method helps store owners to avoid fake orders and operational costs that are charged due to the bogus orders. The Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Verification Extension will ask the customer to verify their billing address number when they are trying to place an order using the Cash on delivery Magento 2 method. Once they have verified their mobile number by entering a secure OTP (One-Time password) only then they are allowed to complete their order.
: Cash on Delivery Verification for Magento 2 Features Highlights :
Confirm COD orders with OTP to avoid fake orders
The Cash On Delivery (COD) option is great for customers who are shopping online but not willing to pay through debit or credit cards. With COD there are more chances of fake orders as there is no prepayment. Thus, the Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Verification Extension features to ask for the OTP before the order confirmation.
Define the OTP String type along with OTP length
Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Verification Extension allows the store admin to set the custom length and type of the OTP string.
Integrated SMS Gateway API to send an OTP confirmation message
The Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Verification Extension supports the advanced feature of combining the SMS Gateway API to send an OTP confirmation message to the customers. It provides three dropdown API selections namely BulkSMS, MSG91, and Twilio.
Verify customers mobile numbers when they prefer COD
Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Verification Extension verifies the customer’s mobile numbers through OTP when the user selects the COD option for their purchase from your store. The customer can request for resending OTP if they do not receive the OTP.
Works with guest checkout to verify billing number
The Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Verification Extension will help the guest users by enabling them to checkout by just verifying their billing number and no need to register and login to your store.
Why Choose Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Verification extension by MageComp:
- Backend option to enable or disable the Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Verification Extension.
- The store admin can set a custom title to display in the store frontend using the Cash On Delivery Magento 2 Extension.
- With the help of Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Verification Extension, you can set custom OTP text and resend OTP text to send to the customer for mobile verification.
- Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Verification Extension provides three built-in Dropdown API selections to send OTP messages.
- The store admin can define OTP String type as well as OTP length by integrating Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Verification Extension.
- Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Verification Extension comes with an option to test extension functionality.
- The Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Verification Extension will also work with guest customer checkout to verify the billing number.
- Once a customer verifies their billing mobile number while checkout, the Cash On Delivery Magento 2 Extension will no longer ask to verify it again.
- Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Verification Extension allows the customer to resend OTP if they haven't received it at once.
- Magento 2 Cash On Delivery Verification Extension validates the customer's phone number at the billing and shipping address.
Version 1.0.7 Date : 07-04-2023
- Added Country flag in phone number field on shipping and billing address
- Updated MSG91 API
- Updated REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
Version 1.0.6 Date : 08-08-2022
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.5 Date : 02-08-2022
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
Version 1.0.4 Date : 15-06-2022
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
Version 1.0.3 Date : 16-03-2022
- Compatible with Magento Standard
Version 1.0.2 Date : 23-11-2019
- Optimized code for Better Performance
Version 1.0.1 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version