Backend : http://magecomp.org/demo1/admin
Magento 2 Restrict Order
- Sell products for specific region or zip codes using this extension.
- Select customer group for which you want to restrict orders
- Upload CSV file to import allowed locations
- Backend grid to manage or edit allowed locations
- Works with Multiple Shipping addresses
Running you selling your products to a specific geo region? or Wanted to restrict orders for specific customer groups? Many times, it happens that store owners want to sell their products for specific locations only.
- That product is banned in other location/country
- Higher shipping/export rates for a particular location
- Strict customs laws or tough cash handling
- Product exceeds then permitted weight and dimensions
- Frequent nature calamities
- Or to make the product available for everyone
At that time, setting up shipping restrictions become necessary and accept orders from a specific customer group or geo area. Even focusing on country growth, some store owners is more focused on fulfilling local demands and nearby orders. However, Magento does provide an option to restrict orders from a particular country but not for a specific city or zip code. That means you need some sort of functionality that allows you to set such order restrictions based on country, city or zip code.
Magento 2 Restrict Order Extension by MageComp let store admin set order restrictions and accept limited orders from specific region or area. Using the backend option, the admin can choose customer groups from which they want to accept orders. Also, the extension comes with a backend grid to manage allowed locations based on country, city and zip code. The extension will seamlessly accept orders from
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Restrict Order Extension?
- Option to enable or disable the extension.
- Support Multiple Shipping locations
- Backend option to select customer groups for which you want to restrict orders.
- The admin can also upload CSV file along with country, city or zip code for which you want to accept orders.
- The extension comes with a backend grid to manage allowed locations.
- The admin can edit or delete allowed locations using the grid if needed.
- Once the admin configures the extension and adds allowed locations, the extension will only let your customer place an order if all the criteria match. Else, your customer will not able to proceed further.
The module helps in selling items in distinct regions and zip codes
Magento 2 Restrict Order Extension offers to sell products and services in the selected locations or zip codes and restrict the other areas.
An enhanced selection of customers to restrict orders
The store admin can restrict ordering the products or services for selected locations or customer groups with the help of Magento 2 Restrict Order Extension.
Advanced option to upload CSV file to import permitted locations
The permitted country, city, or zip codes can be handled into the CSV file that makes it easy for the admin to keep a record.
Handle or edit permitted locations via the backend grid
Magento 2 Restrict Order Extension provides an option to modify the permitted locations or zip codes from the Admin Account section.
Version 1.0.1 Date : 11-07-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards