Backend : http://magecomp.org/demo1/admin
Magento 2 Restrict Order Extension
With the Magneto 2 Restrict Order Extension, admins can restrict orders to customers from specific countries, cities, and zip codes, ensuring that only authorized customers can place orders.
- Choose which regions and zip codes you want to sell your products.
- Choose which customer groups you want to buy your products.
- Import the list of allowed locations via CSV file.
- Manage the allowed locations from store's backend.
- Effortless management of multiple shipping addresses.
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available
When shipping products to different countries, you must face multiple types of taxes, insurance costs, freight, etc. All these extra costs make the business admin helpless to increase the product price, including all the taxes.
High product price increases the chances of less conversions, ultimately decreasing the sales ratio. Also, if a region frequently faces many natural calamities, then risking your products for such regions can be a loss-making decision.
MageComp’s Magento 2 Restrict Order extension allows business admins to restrict product purchasing from specific countries or cities. Business admins can add the names of countries or cities from their Magento 2 store’s backend grid and restrict product purchasing from that region.
By doing this, business admins can save handsome bucks from high import/export duties & decrement in sales ratio.
When running an eCommerce business, it's important to remember that your customer base would be likely wholesalers, retailers, logged-in customers, guest customers etc.
Merchant may receive a tempting offer from a wholesaler to buy in bulk, or they may want to ensure that each customer group has equal access to your products. In any case, it's important to consider each type of customer's needs carefully and wants to ensure the success and longevity of your eCommerce business.
Magento 2 Restrict Order extension proves to be a lifesaver yet again. This plugin allows administrators to exercise control over product purchasing by limiting it to certain regions and customer groups.
Business administrators can easily restrict product access for any customer group via the Magento 2 store's back-end grid, effectively preventing products from running out of stock.
Benefits of Magento 2 Restrict Order Extension
Choose Regions & Zip Codes for Product Selling
Magento 2 Restrict Order Extension offers to sell products and services in the selected locations or zip codes and restrict the other areas.
Choose the Customer Groups to Sell Products
The store admin can restrict ordering the products or services for selected locations or customer groups with the help of Magento 2 Restrict Order Extension.
Easy Uploading CSV Files of Permitted Locations
The permitted country, city, or zip codes can be handled into the CSV file that makes it easy for the admin to keep a record.
Proper Management of Selected Locations
Magento 2 Restrict Order Extension provides an option to modify the permitted locations or zip codes from the Admin Account section.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Restrict Order Extension?
- Enable and disable the extension from the backend.
- Smooth support for multiple shipping locations.
- Import the list of permitted countries, cities and zip codes via CSV file.
- Select customer groups for product purchasing.
- Manage countries, cities and customer groups for order restriction.
- Customers can only place an order if their location meets the criteria.
Version 1.0.2 Date : 24-08-2023
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.1 Date : 11-07-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards