Magento 2 Product Attachments & File Upload Extension
Magento 2 Product Attachments & File Upload extension allows the store admin to attach files/URLs that contain additional information about products. Upload JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PDF, DOCX, XLSX, TXT, PPT, ZIP, MP3, MP4, etc. to provide with more details about product catalog.
- Upload files of different extensions or format.
- Host up to 10 different attachments per product.
- List all uploaded files on dedicated tab on frontend.
- Add a custom title for product attachments tab.
- Manage accepted file type extensions.
- Select customer groups to show them uploaded file attachments.
- Serve more details about store products.
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available.
Uploading nummerous images & writing lengthy product descriptions is not a good practice as it may serve a bad user experience. So how about provide customers with additional information about products by uplaoding files for user guides, documentation, images, screenshots, presentations or videos? It's a great idea, isn't it?
Many times when you sell compound products, then customers would need deep insights into those products. Your customers may require some kind of warranties, user manuals etc. which is not possible to explain in the product description. Default Magento lacks the feature of uploading files. Our extension allows you to upload multiple files to product pages to serve more information about products.
MageComp's Product Attachments & File Upload for Magento 2 extension allows the store owner to upload product attachments to display on separate tab. With this Magento 2 Product Attachments extension, the admin set title for tab which contains all the uploaded files on frontend. The admin can upload maximum 10 files as product attachments per product. The merchants can specify customer groups to whom they want to display the attached file attachments on product pages.
Benefits of Magento 2 Product Attachments & File Upload Extension
Upload Attachments Via the Backend Product Page Section
The admin can upload up to 10 different attachments to brief information about products. Customers can download the attachments from frontstore.
Separate Tab on Product Pages for Uploaded Files
It provides with the functionality to show a separate tab on the product pages for viewing and downloading the attached files.
Handle Acknowledged File Type Extensions Via Backend
It offers the backend option to manage the accepted file types for the product attachments. It helps the admin to set files like documents, images, or videos.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Product Attachments & File Upload Extension?
- Upload files of various extensions / formats (jpeg, gif, pdf, docs, ppt etc.)
- Host maximum 10 file attachments.
- Display uploaded product attachments on separate tab.
- Backend settings to manage accepted file type extensions.
- Determine customer groups to show file attachments to them.
- Customers can download uploaded files.
Version 1.0.5 Date : 20-10-2023
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.4 Date : 26-05-2023
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
Version 1.0.3 Date : 23-07-2022
- Customer group-wise Data operator adding
- Store view wise working
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
Version 1.0.2 Date : 01-12-2021
- Minor Bug Fixing
Version 1.0.1 Date : 10-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version