Backend : http://magecomp.org/demo1/admin/
Magento 2 Product Attachments / File Upload Extension
Magento 2 Product Attachments / File Upload extension allows the store admin to attach files or URLs with product. Host jpg, png, pdf, doc, xls etc. to provide visitors with more details about the product.
- Backend product page options for attachments file upload
- File upload up to 10 different attachments per product
- On the frontend, attachments will be displayed in a separate tab
- Backend settings to manage accepted file type extensions
- Display catchy icons
- Benefit from mobile-optimized design and Magento B2B compatibility
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available
Sometimes your customer feels that your product description is not enough to describe product functionalities, features, and use. If you include a dozen images and write long content it will serve a bad impact on your user's mind. In such cases, the admin needs to provide additional user guides, documentation, images, screenshots, presentations, or videos related to a particular product. Many times when you sell compound products then your store users will need deep insights into that product to bring them nearer closer to the purchase process. Your customers may require some kind of warranties, user manuals, etc which is not possible to explain in the product description. But default Magento lacks the feature of uploading a file from the backend, so users can easily download related product attachments from the frontend. Also, keeping your product content in brief & attaching such files helps the user to find all related information in one place and download it if needed.
MageComp's Product Attachments for Magento 2 stores allow the store owner to upload product attachments to display on the separate tab of the frontend. With the help of the Magento 2 Product Attachments extension, the admin is capable of setting the frontend attachment tab title and upload files in Magento 2 store. With the help of the backend, the grid admin is capable of attaching Magento 2 File Downloads. The admin is able to upload files for 10 different product attachments per product. One can Manage Product Attachments for Magento 2 from the backend grid of the store. What are you waiting for? Integrate the Best Magento 2 Product Attachments Extension and attach downloadable files effortlessly in Magento 2.
: Magento 2 Product Attachments Extension Features Highlights :
Upload attachments via the Backend product page section
Integrating Product Attachments for Magento 2, the admin can upload up to 10 different attachments to brief information about a specific product from the backend grid. The customer can download the attachments from the store front end.
Separate Tab on Product Page for File Download
Magento 2 Product Attachments Extension provides the functionality to show a separate tab on the product page for viewing and downloading the attachment.
Handle acknowledged file type extensions via backend
It offers the backend option to manage the accepted file types for the product attachments. It helps the admin to set files like documents, images, or videos.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Product Attachments Extension:
- Backend option to enable or disable the Magento 2 Product Attachments extension.
- All the uploaded product attachments will be displayed on a separate tab on the frontend product page.
- From the backend, the admin can upload up to 10 different product attachments for a specific product using the Magento 2 ProductExtension.
- The user is able to download files from the front end.
- Backend settings to manage accepted file type extensions.
Version 1.0.4 Date : 26-05-2023
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
Version 1.0.3 Date : 23-07-2022
- Customer group-wise Data operator adding
- Store view wise working
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
Version 1.0.2 Date : 01-12-2021
- Minor Bug Fixing
Version 1.0.1 Date : 10-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version