Magento 2 Multi Vendor Indian GST
Magento 2 Multi Vendor Indian GST extension helps create and calculate tax rates and rules to make your marketplace GST ready based on the seller's business type.
- Enable GST for global, category-specific and product-specific.
- Specify GSTIN, CIN & PAN number to show in Magento order details.
- Set GST rate for multiple products by uploading CSV file.
- Set product prices as including or excluding GST tax rates.
- Generate Order specific as well as Product-specific GST report as per need.
With an aim to create one tax that can replace all existing multiple taxes levied by the Indian central and state governments, Goods and Services Tax (GST) was introduced by the government itself and came into effect from July 1, 2017. Basically, GST is an indirect tax, multistage, destination-based tax that is calculated on the supply of goods and services. It means all the E-commerce stores are covered under the hood of GST and Magento stores are no longer the exception in such case as it is compulsory for all Indian store owners to implement the GST. Even the World Bank says that GST is among the most complex system in the world.
Because the whole tax is divided into different tax slabs, it’s not easy to implement such a complex system in Magento 2. Things are different when you have a multi-vendor marketplace, as there are multiple vendors who come across and sell their products in your marketplace. At that time, you have to calculate the GST tax rate depending on the product and its category type as there are different tax slabs and it’s not easy as you think. Cause one Vendor sells multiple types of products in your store. To simplify things you need a whole automation system that collect tax rates from your vendors and calculates accordingly.
Magento 2 Multi-vendor Indian GST Extension AKA Magento Multi-vendor GST Module by MageComp auto-calculates GST on marketplace products as per configured by the vendor and add it on goods and services sold by your Magento stores. The module will automate the whole GST calculation process and it is aligned to the Indian government's GST standards. Also, the extension displays the vendor's GST number and summary in all Magento order documents like invoice, shipments, and credit memos.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Multi-vendor Indian GST Extension:
- Option to enable Magento 2 Indian GST Module for global, category-specific and product-specific configuration.
- Orders applied with Magento 2 Indian GST displays detailed tax rates in order view, invoice, credit memo, shipment, new order Email, and PDFs.
- The extension will display GST bifurcation to get an idea of SGST and CGST in order details.
- Auto calculation of SGST, CGST, and IGST based on product selection and is added to the Magento 2 order subtotal.
Multi-vendor Indian GST for Admin:
- Specify the GSTIN number to show in all the Magento generated order details.
- Add CIN number to show in various Magento created order documents.
- Add PAN number to show in various Magento made order documents.
- Now you can import product-specific GST by importing the CSV file.
- You can set product prices as including or excluding GST tax rates.
- You can easily set the business origin to apply IGST i.e Interstate Magento GST.
- Upload an image and set text for a digital signature to show in invoice PDF.
- Now you can apply Indian GST in Magento 2 store shipping charges including or excluding GST.
- Backend option to generate Order specific as well as Product-specific GST report as per need.
Multi-vendor Indian GST for Vendor:
- The vendor can add their GST number to showcase on all Magento generated documents.
- Backend option to set GST rate while creating a product.
- Additional option to set minimum product price to apply GST rates.
- Set the Indian GST rate for the product prices below the specified minimum product price.
Multi-vendor Indian GST for Customer:
- Your customer has an option to enter the buyer GST number while signup.
- Also, your customers can update their buyer GST number at any time from their account section.
Note: Please Raise Support Ticket after Purchasing this Extension as It needs some changes to be done in the Multi-vendor plugin.
Now Allow Your Sellers to Add GST Rate for Their Products
Different products have different GST rates. So with the help of the Magento 2 Multi-vendor GST Module, the vendors can attach GST rates for all their products.
Calculate GST Even If there are Multiple Products in the cart from Different Sellers
The cart may contain products from different vendors. Magento 2 Multi-vendor Indian GST Extension offers counting GST for all the products automatically and display in the order subtotal.
Admin Can Setup GST rate for multiple products by uploading CSV file
Different vendors sell different products. So maintaining GST rates of all the products becomes difficult. Thus, this module allows the store admin to maintain GST rates of various products with the help of a CSV file.
Implement GST for global, category-specific and product-specific for admin
GST value for all the products may vary. Hence, this extension can be of use while implementing global, category-specific, and product-specific GST.
Helps in generating Order specific & Product-specific GST reports
It automatically calculates the GST rates of the products and displays the detailed bifurcation of the tax rates.
Essential display of GSTIN, CIN & PAN number in the invoice
Magento 2 Multi-vendor Indian GST Module helps to show GSTIN, CIN, and PAN number in the order details.
Enhanced setup of product prices as including or excluding GST tax rates
The product prices specify whether the GST rates are including or excluding the displayed price. The including prices also indicates the division of taxes charged.