Magento Multiple Flat Rate Shipping
- Show shipping methods based on minimum & maximum order subtotal
- Charge handling fee in 3 ways: Fixed, Percentage & Fixed Per Item
- Add custom HTML message to show in frontend checkout
- Enable shipping method for all/selected countries
- Also, works with backend order creation
Out of the box, default Magento comes with the functionality of adding one custom shipping method known as a flat rate but what if you want to add multiple flat rates in Magento store? To make it possible, MageComp has come up with Magento Multiple Flat Rate Shipping extension that allows you to configure up to 8 Custom flat rate shipping methods.
Magento Multiple Flat Rate Shipping extension allows store owners to charge fixed shipping price on all orders, you can configure the extension to charge per Item or per Order and it will automatically calculate price correspondingly. You can also add the handling fee in fixed or percentage manner and it will automatically add & calculate along with the flat rate. Not only this, but you can even set custom unavailability message for better understanding.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento Multiple Flat Rate Shipping:
- Option to enable/disable button from backend.
- Allow up to 8 Flat rate shipping methods.
- Set unique title and method name for your flat rate.
- Option to apply shipping per item or per order.
- Displays shipping methods based on min subtotal as well as maximum subtotal.
- You can charge handling fees in two different ways.
- Admin can set custom error message for each individual flat rate.
- You can even set custom HTML message about shipping methods on checkout page.
- Option to configure each of them for country specific or for universal.
So, what are you waiting for? Install Multi Flat Shipping extension and start adding your own custom flat rate shipping methods now.