Backend : https://magecomp.org/demo1/admin/
Magento 2 Delivery Date Extension
Magento 2 Delivery Date extension allows customers to choose a preferable date for product delivery. It helps you to improve your customer service by delivering the orders on the customer’s specified date.
- Let your customer choose their product delivery date using calender.
- Option to show comment box to receive additional delivery information.
- You can exclude specific days of the week if needed.
- Option to enable same-day delivery.
- Set minimal interval of days between order date and delivery date.
Version 1.0.6 Date : 04-03-2022
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.3 Latest Magento version
Version 1.0.5 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version
Version 1.0.4 Date : 03-01-2019
- Option to set time picker mandatory for checkout if needed
- Added option to set date and comment while creating order from backend
Version 1.0.3 Date : 22-08-2018
- Added backend option to choose frontend picker
Version 1.0.2 Date : 30-07-2018
- Time picker function is removed after getting lots of customer request
Version 1.0.1 Date : 09-02-2017
- Added option to enable same day delivery
- Included delivery date information in various places
- Order View (Backend & Frontend)
- Invoice View (Backend)
- Shipment View (Backend)
- Credit Memo View (Backend)
In Printable documents:
- Invoice (Backend & Frontend)
- Shipment (Backend & Frontend)
- Refund (Backend & Frontend)
In various Emails:
- Invoice Email
- Shipment Email
- Refund Email
- Set minimal interval of days between order date and delivery date
- Add dynamic holiday dates to exclude from delivery
- Disable delivery date for specific date range
- Enable delivery date for specific customer groups