Magento 2 Mobile Login with Email Optional
Mobile Login with Email Optional Extension for Magento 2 by MageComp allows your customer to register and log in using the mobile number and not adding the email id by sending a One Time Password (OTP).
- Exclude adding Email Id for Register/Login/Forgot Password
- Store customers can log in utilizing OTP as well as password
- Inbuilt SMS gateway to send OTP
- Shows login popup for guest checkout
- GraphQL Available / REST API Available.
In Magento 2 stores the users need to enter their email id for the purpose of login or register the account on that specific store. Many times the customers order the products for their friends or families then there is less chance that they have their email id and by default, Magento does not allow to register or login without adding the email id so, in this type of case you can just enter the mobile number and register or login in the store.
Mobile Login with Email Optional Extension for Magento 2 by MageComp allows your customer to register and log in using the mobile number and not adding the email id by sending a One Time Password (OTP). It helps the store customers to log in, register as well as process the forgotten password without adding the email id. The extension is built-in with integrated SMS gateway options to send OTP on the registered mobile number. When the guest user tries to checkout, it shows a login popup. Install the Mobile Login with Email Optional Extension and allow your customers to login/register using the Password or OTP.
Quickly Register/Login/Forgot Password without Email Id
Customers can easily register, login as well as forgot password by utilizing the mobile number and not adding the email id to register, login as well as forgot password in your Magento 2 store.
Customers can login using the Password or OTP.
Using the Mobile Login with Email Optional extension customers can securely login utilizing the password or by getting the OTP (one-time-password).
Restrict specific countries to utilize this functionality.
The store admin can select their desired countries to allow the customers to utilize the functionality and restrict the other countries respectively.
Integrated SMS gateway to send OTP on the registered Mobile number.
The Mobile Login with Email Optional extension inbuilt's integrated SMS gateway for sending the OTP (one-time-password) on the registered Mobile number.
Why choose MageComp’s Mobile Login with Email Optional Extension for Magento 2?
- Using this extension allows customers to log in or update their password or register with the help of a mobile number.
- Make the email ID optional for actions like login/forgot password/register.
- Inbuilt SMS Gateway providers to manage OTP
- Settings to customize the OTP string length and type - numeric or alphanumeric.
- Customize the SMS text for registration, update, login, and forgot password using variables.
- Option to test SMS API before taking into the process using Mobile Login with Email Optional module.
- When guests attempt to checkout, it shows a login popup.
- TheMobile Login with Email Optional extension for Magento 2 works with the DLT registration system to send SMS.
Version 1.0.4 Date : 02-08-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.3 Date : 24-06-2022
- Website wise customer login/register
- Now save mobile numbers of existing customers
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.2 Date : 25-05-2022
- Email Optional at Admin Customer Form
- Minor Bug Fixing
Version 1.0.1 Date : 13-04-2022
- REST and GraphQL API implemented
- Improvement in layout
- Login OTP issue solved
- Minor Bug Fixing