Is the default Magento 2 shipping methods isn’t enough for your online business? Do your customers often ask for more shipping options to fulfill their orders? If yes, you need to add more shipping options to your store. Magento 2 Matrix Rates by MageComp gives you full control to create custom shipping options based on product quantity, weight, price and destination. Simply define multiple table rates through CSV and shipping rate calculator will immediately calculate rates and show it along with order total.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Matrix Rates extension:
- Ability to customize shipping rates based on cart weight, subtotal, quantity and destination.
- Offer and show various delivery methods based on various locations.
- Enter zip codes in a specific pattern to auto determine and calculate shipping charges.
- Supports numeric ranges or wild card character for zip codes.
- Option to upload a CSV to define shipping rates.
- Allow charging shipping costs to downloadable and virtual products apart from other default Magento product types.
- Add handling fee either in percentage or fixed amount to apply on orders.
- You can define different shipping rates to various store views.
- Specify minimum order amount for free shipping.
- Add additional comments for each shipping methods.
- Multilingual and multistore supported.