Backend : http://magecomp.org/demo1/admin
Magento 2 Customer Approval Extension
Magento 2 Customer Approval Extension by MageComp let store owner manually approved customer accounts from the frontend registrations.
- Get notified for each frontend store customer registration.
- Set custom email sender & template if needed
- Backend grid to approve/disapprove accounts at once
- Customer will not able to login until account is approved
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available
Many times store owners need to prohibit multiple customer registrations due to private store, limited members or to remove spam accounts from registration by approving original customer accounts from the backend.
Magento 2 Customer Approval Extension by MageComp let store owner have full control over frontend registration and can manually approve accounts from the store backend. Also, the extension will not allow store customer to login into store frontend until store admin approves an account from the backend. Moreover, the extension will automatically send an email notification to both store customer and admin.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Customer Approval Extension:
- Option to enable or disable extension from the backend.
- Backend option to add email to get notified for each registration.
- Option to set email sender and choose email template for email sent via extension.
- Easy Backend grid management system to approve one or more account at once.
- The customer is not allowed to login in store frontend until account gets approved.
- Moreover, you can use default Magento functionality to export or delete customer accounts.
Direct approval/disapproval of accounts via backend grid
The store owner can control the user's registration from the back-end and approve multiple registrations at a time. It also has the option of disapproval of accounts.
Customers are allowed to login only when the admin approves the account
With Magento 2 Customer Approval Extension, the customers are unable to login until the admin approves the account. This helps to avoid fake registrations.
Notifies the store admin on every customer registration
The admin of the store is notified in the back-end when there is any new registration through the use of Magento 2 Customer Approval Extension.
Advanced setup of custom email sender & template if required
The customers are notified via Email about the approval and disapproval of registrations and the store admin is also notified via Email about new registrations.
Version 1.0.4 Date : 07-09-2022
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
Version 1.0.3 Date : 09-08-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.2 Date : 19-08-2021
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.3 Latest Magento version
Version 1.0.1 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version