Magento 2 Customer Approval Extension
Magento 2 Customer Approval extension lets store owner manually approve customer accounts from the frontend registrations.
- Get notified for each customer registration.
- Add admin email to get notifications.
- Set custom email sender.
- Choose admin email template to send to customers.
- Approve or disapprove accounts from backend grid at once.
- Display user friendly message to new customers after they've signed up.
- Send confirmation email of pending approval to customers after registration.
- Customer won't to log in until account is approved.
- REST API & GraphQL API available.
Many times store owners need to prohibit multiple customer registrations because of private store, limited members or to remove spam accounts from registration by approving original customer accounts from the backend.
MageComp's Magento 2 Customer Approval extension lets store owner have full control over frontend registration and can manually approve accounts from the store backend. Also, this extension doesn't allow customers to log in into store until store admin approves an account from the backend. Moreover, the extension automatically sends an email notification to both admin and store customer.
Benefits of Magento 2 Customer Approval Extension
Direct Approval / Disapproval of Accounts
Store owners can control the user's registration. They can approve or disapprove multiple registrations at a time.
Customers Can Log in Only After Approval from Admin
With Magento 2 Customer Approval module, customers are unable to get logged in until the admin approves the account. It reduces fake sign ups.
Notify Store Admin on Every Sign Up by Customers
Whenever customers sign up, the store owner receives notification email in the backend. Then, he can approve or disappove the accounts.
Advanced Setup of Custom Email Sender & Template
Customers receive notification email about the approval and disapproval of registrations. Store admin is also notified via email about new registrations.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Customer Approval Extension?
- Enable or disable extension from the backend.
- Add email to get notified for each registration by customers.
- Set email sender and email template for sending notification emails.
- Grid for management of account approval of customers.
- Customers can't sign in to store frontend until their account gets approved.
- Use default Magento functionality to export or delete customer accounts.
Version 1.0.5 Date : 20-06-2023
- Added multi-store functionality to the REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.4 Date : 07-09-2022
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
Version 1.0.3 Date : 09-08-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.2 Date : 19-08-2021
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.3 Latest Magento version
Version 1.0.1 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version