Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email Extension
Convert lost purchases into converted leads. Remind your customers about their abandoned carts by sending them emails, SMS or WhatsApp notifications with discount coupon codes.
- Send abandoned cart notifications.
- Notifications in 3 forms - email, SMS & WhatsApp message.
- Choose customer groups to send abandoned cart alerts.
- 4 SMS API gateways integrated to send SMS notifications.
- Customize email templates effortlessly.
- Personalize text for SMS & WhatsApp.
- Use variables in notification content body.
- Add coupon code with notification message.
- Review campaigns performance analysis.
- Flexible resend at certain time intervals.
- Improve CTR with coupon code attachment.
- Easily send test emails and review content.
- Display popup on cart page to send offer coupons to the customer.
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available.
By default, there is an option in Magento 2 to send abandoned cart notification email. If you perform that specific task, then it will be much time-consuming. To solve this problem, MageComp is here with Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email extension.
Abandoned Cart Email for Magento 2 extension helps send notifications in form of email, SMS or WhatsApp message with discount coupon codes to customers to remind them about their abandoned carts. This abandoned cart module accelerates CTR by sending email, SMS or WhatsApp notification with tempting discount coupons. The admin can personalize email templates, text & variables to make it for dynamic.
This plug-in also allows the admin to re-send or re-schedule emails at specified time intervals. The store merchant can also analyze abandoned cart notification campaigns to measure the performance & get insights about customer reactions. It display a popup on Cart page to send discount coupons to customers after they add their contact information to the popup. It also allows shortening link for proper link management.
Benefits of Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email Extension
3 Notification Types Available
Remind your customers about their forgotten carts by sending personalized message. It comes with 3 notification types listed below.
Recall Lost Audience by Offering Coupon Code
Add tempting coupon codes for discounts to abandoned cart recovery message to make your customers come back to your Magento strore.
Re-send / Re-schedule Notification at the Time You Prefer
Our Magento add-on allows you to re-send or re-schedule email, SMS, or WhatsApp notifications at specific time intervals in terms of minutes like...
- 20 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 60 minutes (1 hour)
Customization of SMS & WhatsApp Text
Feel free to personalize the notification message body. Make it dynamic by incorporating variables as per your business requirements to boost conversion.
Enhanced Campaign Analysis & Report
Using this extension, the admin can evaluate the performance of abandoned cart campaigns by observing report directly from the backend.
Bitly API Integration for Link Management
In-built integrated Bitly API for streamline management & customization of links. It helps in achieving the following objectives.
- Shortning links
- Link customization / link format
Instant Coupon Code Sharing with Customers
Simply display a pop-up on Cart page to customers that accepts their contact details. It sends coupon code directly to customers' inbox as soon as they enter their contact details
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email Extension?
- Send reminders to customers about abandoned cart.
- Notify with mediums like email, SMS & WhatsApp message.
- Help increase CTR & recall gone visitors.
- Customize email templates, text, and variables.
- Re-send or re-schedule notifications.
- Monitor campaigns to learn insights, stats & evaluate the performance.
- Integrated Bitly API for shortening URLs to use in email notifications.
- Increase recovery rate of the abandoned cart.
- Quickly send coupon code to customers' inbox.
Version 1.0.3 Date : 02-08-2023
- Updated Msg91 API
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.2 Date : 06-06-2022
- Updated bit.ly API
- Added REST API and GraphQl API
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.1 Date : 04-03-2022
- Compatible with Magento Standard