Magento Sendd Shipping
- Fetches available shipping provider based on zip code
- Choose shipping methods from three predefined options
- Set custom shipping method unavailability message
- Enable the extension for specific countries if needed
Magento Sendd Shipping extension by MageComp integrates Sendd Shipping API with Magento store. It provides a shipping method to enter a zip code to fetch enabled shipping method for a particular location. Based on zip code, Sendd selects best shipping carrier for your location and show it on frontend. Customers can than select Sendd shipping method and proceed to checkout.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento Sendd Shipping extension:
- Sendd fetches available shipping provider based on zip code of customer’s & sender’s location.
- Custom carrier title to show shipping method on frontend.
- Provides 3 shipping types to select one from.
- Enable shipping method based on specific countries.
- Custom shipping method unavailability message to show on frontend.
- Sendd shipping method is shown in various order details in backend.
- Option to show sender’s logo, caption and footer text to show in order invoice to customers.