Magento Reviews Import
Trust is the main Ecommerce factor in making a purchase decision and 70% of customers turn to read reviews or ratings before making the purchase. Nowadays, gaining customers trust is not as easy as pie until you have good customer reviews that recommended your products/services to other customers or your store visitors. Having good customer reviews give wings to your business through which you can influence your customer and encourage them to purchase from your Magento store. Default Magento allows you to manage reviews from the backend, but sometimes it makes you feel that isn’t enough! If you are looking for an add-on facility to quickly import or export bulk product reviews. Because manually adding one by one product reviews from the backend is cumbersome and time taking process.
Magento Reviews Import Extension by MageComp lets store owner bulk import & export product reviews for multiple store products just by uploading CSV file from store backend. The admin can have a choice to import product reviews by SKU or Product ID according to their business needs. The extension features to import reviews for multiple store products by specifying customer name, review title and detailed review in the CSV file.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento Reviews Import Extension:
- Option to enable or disable extension from backend.
- You can import product reviews either by specifying product ID or SKU.
- Admin can import bulk product reviews by uploading CSV file from store backend.
- Backend option to export product reviews if needed.
- The extension features to work with multistore as well as can import reviews for multiple products at a time.
- You simply need to add customer id, nickname to display in frontend and approved or disapproved review status by using binary.
- Once the reviews are imported, the admin can view it using the default backend grid and can modify If needed.