Magento Email Quote Pro
- Create order from backend and send order Quote through Emails to customers.
- Manage Email Quotes and send the quote again in Email to customers.
- Enables the admin to view the status of Email Quotes via the backend grid.
- Admin can edit & resend received quotes from using the backend grid
- Customer can see their sent quotes list from their account section
- After getting quotes, customers can directly checkout from a received email.
In many cases the customers need to talk with the store owners regarding the price of the product as the customer need to buy the product in bulk quantity, needs customization in any product or some product personalization and much more. Integrate MageComp's Magento Email Quote Pro extension to get a customer’s shopping cart in Email and prepare the order and Email the same quote to customers in Email.
Utilizing the module admin can easily create an order via backend and send order Quote through Emails to customers. Admin can handle all the email quotes and send them to your customers via email. Admin is also capable of editing the received quotes and resend it back to the customers. Customers are able to view the quotes list from the account section and checkout directly from the received mail. Improve your store's customer experience and increase conversion rates. What are you waiting to Integrate the module in your Magento store now?
Why choose MageComp’s Magento Email Quote extension:
- Ability to create order from backend and send order Quote through Emails to customers.
- Admin can apply coupon code directly while creating quote from backend.
- Admin can use custom price feature of default Magento while creating quote from backend.
- Admin can even edit quote from Email Quote Pro --> Manage Email Quotes and send the quote again in Email to customers.
- Customers get Email with the products added to cart and can click to directly checkout.
- Send blank carbon copy of customers cart on different Email IDs.
- Displays shipping method and tax rate in both backend email quote & email.
- Three different Email Quote Status : Sent, Clicked and Ordered.
- Sent: Shows When Admin Send Email Quote to customer but customer haven't clicked yet.
- Clicked: Shows When Customer clicks on Email Quote link.
- Ordered: Shows When Customer places an order using given email quote link.