Backend : https://demo3.magecomp.org/admin?username=wishlistapi
Magento 2 Wishlist REST API Extension
Magento 2 Wishlist REST API extension allows users to add, delete, or view products from the wishlist for the mobile application of your Magento 2 website using the Wishlist API.
- Support standard Wishlist REST API.
- Easily add and delete items from the wishlist.
- Capable to view all products from wishlist.
- Ideal for platforms like mobile applications or business management.
Magento is a powerful platform for eCommerce with outstanding features. REST API is one of the efficient features provided by Magento 2. But default Magento doesn't provide REST API for wishlist. APIs are necessary to build application software. Platforms like mobile applications require Wishlist API to carry out wishlist-related functions. Magento 2 Wishlist REST API module can be beneficial to resolve the matter.
Magento 2 Wishlist REST API extension allows performing various functions on the wishlist for the mobile users. The customers can add and delete products from the wishlist using the customer account from the frontend. The module enables the users to view all added items on the wishlist. The admin just needs to enable the extension from the store backend. The module provides all the functionalities of the wishlist to mobile users.
Benefits of Magento 2 Wishlist REST API Extension
Effortlessly Addition & Removal of Items
Using Magento 2 Wishlist REST API extension, the customers can easily add products to the wishlist and delete items from the wishlist from My Account section.
Ability to View All the Items of Wishlist
Magento 2 Wishlist REST API module enables the customers to view all the products added to the wishlist with full details.
Beneficial for Mobile Applications & Other Platforms
Wishlist REST API for Magento 2 module is very useful for mobile applications with plug-and-play configuration.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Wishlist REST API Extension?
- Very beneficial for stores possessing mobile applications.
- Standard support for Wishlist REST API to make the mobile applications eligible for wishlist functions.
- Customers can smoothly add or remove items from the wishlist.
- View the list of all products on the wishlist.
Version 1.0.1 Date : 26-08-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version