Backend : https://demo3.magecomp.org/admin?username=wishlistapi
Magento 2 Wishlist REST API Extension
Magento 2 Wishlist REST API Extension allows users to add, delete, or view products from the wishlist for the mobile application of your Magento 2 website using the Wishlist API.
- Support standard Wishlist REST API.
- Easily add and delete items from the wishlist.
- Capable to view all products from wishlist.
- Ideal for platforms like mobile applications or business management.
Magento is a powerful platform for E-commerce with outstanding features. REST API is one of the efficient features provided by Magento 2. But default Magento does not provide REST API for wishlist. APIs are necessary to build application software. Platforms like mobile applications require Wishlist API to carry out wishlist-related functions. MageComp’s Magento 2 Wishlist REST API can be beneficial to resolve the matter.
Magento 2 Wishlist REST API Extension allows performing various functions on the wishlist for the mobile users. The customers can add and delete products from the wishlist using the customer account from the frontend. The module enables the users to view all added items on the wishlist. The admin just needs to enable the extension from the store backend. The module provides all the functionalities of the wishlist to mobile users.
: Wishlist REST API Extension for Magento 2 Features Highlights :
Effortlessly add or remove items from the wishlist
Using the Magento 2 Wishlist REST API Extension, the customers can easily add products to the wishlist and delete items from the wishlist through the My Account section in the Magento 2 frontend.
Ability to view all the items on the wishlist
The Magento 2 Wishlist REST API module enables the customers to view all the products added to the wishlist with details from the store frontend.
Beneficial for mobile applications and other platforms
The Wishlist REST API Extension for Magento 2 is very useful for mobile applications with a plug-and-play configuration for store admin.
Why choose MageComp’s Wishlist REST API Extension for Magento 2?
- The Wishlist REST API Magento 2 Extension is very beneficial for stores possessing mobile applications.
- The users can smoothly add and remove items from the wishlist with the help of My Account using the Wishlist REST API Module for Magento 2.
- The Magento 2 Wishlist REST API Extension offers to view the list of all products on the wishlist from the My Account section of customers in the store frontend.
- The admin needs to just enable the Magento 2 Wishlist REST API Extension from the backend.
- The Magento 2 Wishlist REST API Extension comes with standard support for Wishlist REST API to make the mobile applications eligible for wishlist functions.