Magento 2 WhatsApp Contact Pro
Magento 2 WhatsApp Contact Pro Extension allows your customers to get WhatsApp support from department operators for a better resolution to their queries.
- Enable single/multiple WhatsApp operator as per need
- Enable WhatsApp Contact for only mobile devices if needed
- Change WhatsApp icon, position, color, text, animation & popup setting
- Backend grid to manage multiple WhatsApp support operators
- Onclick, the customer will be redirected to WhatsApp web/app respectively
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available
Your customer always has several pre-sales or after-sale questions in their mind before purchasing the product and they always expect you to get an instant resolution to their queries as no one has time in this digital era. Serving immediate response to your customer is a bit hard as using third-party live chat or software is limited to some criteria. At that time, using social media to get in touch with your customer will be much easier as most of your customers are already using a social media app or website. Among the list of social media, WhatsApp is topping the list with its daily more than 1 billion active users that offer a golden opportunity for the store owner to easily get in touch with customers. Because WhatsApp is a peer-to-peer communication channel, the store which has only one admin/support can easily make use of "WhatsApp Contact Extension" for getting in touch with their customers but what if you have multiple support operators from different departments?
Magento 2 WhatsApp Contact Pro Extension allows the admin to add multiple WhatsApp operators to display in the store frontend and let your store customer get quick help from the respective department operators for a better resolution to their queries. Using the backend option, the admin can enable single or multiple WhatsApp Operators and can set WhatsApp number, Department name, and default push message. The admin can also customize the frontend WhatsApp icon according to the theme layout if needed.
: WhatsApp Contact Pro for Magento 2 Features Highlights :
Multiple WhatsApp operators for your Magento store
The store admin can add multiple WhatsApp operators for the Magento store from the backend with WhatsApp number, Department name, image, and push message by integrating the Magento 2 WhatsApp Extension.
Featured Whatsapp contact for mobile devices only
The Magento 2 WhatsApp Contact extension enables the admin to restrict the desktop users and permit only the mobile users to utilize the WhatsApp contact support feature accordingly.
Easily manage WhatsApp icon, position, color, text, animation & popup setting
With Magento 2 WhatsApp Contact Pro Extension, the admin can customize the WhatsApp icon with the desired position, color, text, animation, and other popup settings like popup title and message.
Smoothly handle customer queries via WhatsApp
WhatsApp being the most used social platform, the WhatsApp operators can quickly solve customers’ queries. Hence, Magento 2 WhatsApp Extension leads to a better user experience for the store.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 WhatsApp Contact Pro Extension:
- Admin can enable or disable WhatsApp Contact Extension from the backend.
- The Magento 2 WhatsApp Extension has the backend option to enable single or multiple WhatsApp operators as per need.
- The Magento 2 WhatsApp Contact Extension also has the option to enable WhatsApp Contact for only mobile devices.
- You can set a custom WhatsApp contact popup title from the backend using the Magento 2 WhatsApp Share Extension.
- The Magento 2 WhatsApp Share Extension enables the store admin to change WhatsApp icon position, color, text, and animation as per the theme.
- Magento 2 WhatsApp Extension has the backend grid to manage one or more WhatsApp support operators.
- With the help of WhatsApp Contact Extension, the admin gets the option to set operator name, department name, WhatsApp number, operator message, and image to display in the store frontend.
- Onclick of the operator icon, the customer will be redirected to WhatsApp web or app respectively.
- You can also use the WhatsApp Contact Extension with the WhatsApp Business app and send auto-response to customers.
Version 1.0.3 Date : 01-05-2023
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.2 Date : 30-06-2022
- Added Website wise data operator
- Added Customer Group wise data operator
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
Version 1.0.1 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version