Magento 2 Web Push Notifications Extension
Web Push Notifications Extension for Magento 2 notifies the customers directly sending real-time web notifications with Google Firebase in order to enhance customer engagement and interaction.
The store owners can show notifications directly and quickly to their customers. The customers can access and read the messages and act immediately.
- Immediately show push notifications on the browser using Google Firebase
- Grab users with attractive push notifications
- Show customized notification title
- Add catchy logos, images and links to draw visitors' attention
- Take permission from users in a single click
- Highlight deals to motivate sales
- REST API Available
E-commerce merchants have many ways to promote their sales, deals, discounts, and offers. The store owners can send emails, share them on social media or send notifications. The promotional emails go into the spam or junk folder. While with social media it happens that your update is overlooked by customers. With push notifications, there are no chances of spam or overlooking. The customers cannot miss any important updates by using push notifications. The customers can easily enable the notification with just a single click. Once subscribed, the customers receive important notifications like a new product launch, discounts and offers, successful login, and more. Push notifications can help store owners to earn repeat sales from existing customers. MageComp has developed a Web Push Notifications Extension to help Magento 2 store owners in order to show Push Notifications on their store frontend.
A Web Push Notification is a nudge message that a given site shows to its customers using Goolge Firebase. To receive this message, customers must click on the "Yes" button in the browser popup.
Web push notifications have a lot of advantages when compared to a follow-up email, and include the following:
- They are very easy to subscribe to
All you have to do is click the "Yes" button on the subscription invitation.
- Firebase notifications or Web push notifications show up right after sending them
Unlike emails which usually are not read right after the recipient gets them. Also, some emails can end up going to the spam folder and rarely be read.
Web push notifications have ** ten times more CTR** than a usual email subscription.
MageComp's Magento 2 Web Push Notifications Module AKA Firebase Notifications Module will allow showing appealing notifications to bring special deals and offers into notice. The module will help to improve customer involvement with your store and increase revenue. The module is available with REST API to show push notifications on the mobile as well. By integrating Magento 2 Web Push Notifications Extension, the admin can tailor the notification according to the need. The store admin can fully manage the notification from the backend grid. The customers can allow or block the push notification. The Magento 2 Web Push Notifications Module will help to grab users’ attention with attractive real-time notifications on the browser utilizing the new function of Google named Google Firebase.
: Magento 2 Web Push Notifications Extension Features Highlights :
Customize push notifications and grab attention
Magento 2 Web Push Notifications Module can allow store admin to add a custom name, content, and image for the push notification. Specify a redirect link as category, URL, or product ID. Upload related images for push notification. Set the start and end date & time for the push notification.
Easily manage and send push notifications from the backend
All the Push Notification list is displayed in the admin grid form with detailed information. The admin is able to edit or delete the push notification. From the actions tab, the admin can easily send the push notification. The Magento 2 Web Push Notifications Module also displays the notification status to the admin.
Take consent from customers in just one click
Web Push Notifications Extension for Magento 2 asks the customers whether they want to receive notifications from the Magento website. Clicking on the allow button the customer is able to see real-time push notifications from your Magento 2 store.
Increase engagement with real-time push notifications
With the help of Web Push Notifications Module for Magento 2, the Magento 2 store owners can enhance customer interaction and boost sales by bringing new product launches, festival deals, discounts, and other news into the spotlight.
Why choose MageComp’s Web Push Notifications Extension for Magento 2?
- Show real-time notifications to customers with the help of the Magento 2 Web Push Notifications Module.
- The Web Push Notifications Extension for Magento 2 uses a server key and API key to display push notifications on the browser.
- The Magento 2 Web Push Notifications include REST API to show notifications on mobile devices.
- The Magento 2 Web Push Notifications Module provides the option to set custom names and content for the push notifications.
- The admin can set the notification redirection as category ID, product ID, or URL.
- The Web Push Notifications Extension for Magento 2 also allows uploading an image to attract customers’ attention.
- The configuration settings of the Magento 2 Web Push Notifications Module also include the start and end date & time for the notification.
- All the notification list is displayed in the backend admin grid with detailed information.
- Our extension allows Magento stores to show web push notifications to visitors or customers using our predefined rules.
- The admin can edit, delete or send push notifications from the backend admin grid using the Magento 2 Web Push Notifications Extension.
- As soon as the admin sends the notification the status changes in the notification grid and the customers receive the notification in the frontend.
- The Web Push Notifications Module for Magento 2 will take the user’s permission before showing the notification.
- web Push Notifications for Magento 2 will increase user engagement and interaction with your store.
Version 1.0.2 Date : 28-03-2022
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.3 latest Magento version
- Minor bug fixes
Version 1.0.1 Date : 28-02-2022
- Added new Rest API to get all notifications
- Minor Bug fixes