Backend : http://magecomp.org/admin
Magento 2 Store Locator with Google Map
Magento 2 Store Locator with Google Map extension helps your shoppers locate the nearest physical store using Google Map API. The admin can set the page layout & style for map.
- Set custom meta information & page URL
- Uses an official Google Map API to display nearby store & direction
- Admin can set custom page layout & style Map if needed
- Set default latitude, longitude, and default zoom value for the map
- Backend grid to manage different store information
Are you selling your products online and offline both? Do you have multiple stores in different cities or locations? Several times, it happens that customers want to see your products or visit their nearby store before making a purchase. Also, letting your customer visit your nearby store helps you to put a better brand impression and increase the scope for your other store products. At that time, displaying a list of your official stores and respective information helps them to save their time and efforts instead of searching over the internet.
Magento 2 Store Locator with Google Map Extension by MageComp helps your customer to locate a nearby store along with store contact information and get directions to that store. The extension creates a separate frontend store locator page that allows your customer to enter their location and find a nearby store. Also, your customer can quickly get directions to the selected store. Using the backend option, the admin can add a number of stores to display on the store frontend.
: Magento 2 Store Locator with Google Map Extension Features Highlights :
Easily set up meta description and page URL
The Magento 2 Store Locator with Google Map Extension makes the store merchant capable of setting up the meta description and page URL of their store accordingly.
Indicates nearby store and direction via Google Map API
The Store Locator Google Map Extension for Magento 2 with Built-in functionality to point out the nearest store and the direction by utilizing the Google Map API.
Set your desired page layout and style Map if required
The Store Locator for Magento 2 module enables the admin to choose their desired page layout and style for MAP to display if required.
Easily setup latitude, longitude, and default zoom value for the map
The Magento 2 store locator allows the admin to set up latitude, longitude as well as default zoom values for the map accordingly.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Store Locator Extension:
- Backend option to enable or disable the Store Locator for Magento 2.
- Store admin can set custom meta information from the backend.
- Magento 2 Store Locator Extension provides the option to set custom frontend store locator page URLs.
- The Store Locator for Magento 2 Extension uses an official Google Map API to look up nearby store and server directions to your customer.
- Using the Magento 2 Store Locator Google Map Extension the admin can set custom page layout and style Google Map according to their business needs from the backend.
- The admin can set default latitude, longitude, and default zoom value for the map.
- Using Magento 2 Store Locator, you can choose the distance unit either in kilometers and meters.
- You can also know the exact location of your customer’s location by asking them via a small popup.
- The admin can also style map radius according to the theme layout from the backend.
- Option to turn on or turn off the frontend store slider.
- Store Locator for Magento 2 allows the store admin to add different store information using the backend grid.
- Backend option to add store name, address, email, phone number, map latitude, longitude, distance, and redirection link for each store.
- On click of the particular store, customers can see store information and can get directions if needed.
Version 1.0.2 Date : 18-07-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.1 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version