Magento 2 Shipping and Payment by Customer Group Extension
Magento 2 Shipping and Payment by Customer Group helps the admin decide custom rates and methods for shipping & payment according to various customer groups. This module encourages customers to upgrade their membership implicitly.
- Easily manage restrictions with multi-select from backend
- Availability to shipping & payment methods by customer groups
- Manage methods of shipment & payment as per your business requirements
- Simply select method & customer group for setting up restrictions
- Automatically hides restricted methods from frontend checkout
- Also, works with backend order creation
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available
When serving multiple shipping methods to your customers such as land, air, sea shipments etc., sometimes you need to restrict some shipping methods for reasons like unavailability to that area, higher cost, etc. Also, very often we need to limit some shipping or payment methods for a different level of the customer groups to encourage them to upgrade or serve better options to premium or VIP members. At that time, restricting shipping & payment methods from the Magento 2 backend is an easy solution for your business needs.
Magento 2 Shipping and Payment Restrictions for Customer Group extension allows store owners to restrict various shipping & payment methods for customer groups easily. The extension is convenient regarding enabling or disabling shipping and payment methods for a specific customer group by making a drop-down selection. The extension will automatically hide shipping and payment methods from both frontend checkout and backend orders.
Benefits of Magento 2 Shipping and Payment by Customer Group Extension
Backend option to handle restriction with multi-select
The admin can set restrictions with the ‘add shipping restriction’ button. Select the shipping method and customer group from the dropdown. Thus, restricting the shipping method for a specific customer group. Although, the admin can even remove the restrictions with the delete button by integrating Shipping Restrictions Magento 2 Extension.
Set restrictions easily by selecting the method & customer group
Enhanced option to restrict payment method by customer group from the backend. The admin can select the ‘add payment restriction’ button and choose the payment method and customer group to be restricted from the frontend with the help of Magento 2 Payment Method by Customer Group Extension.
Automatically hide restricted methods from the checkout page at the frontend
The shipment method and payment method that are restricted from the backend of the store will also be seen in the store frontend at the checkout time. So the admin needs not manually set the Magento 2 shipping restrictions and Magento 2 payment method by customer group.
Enhanced working for backend order creation
The restrictions for the shipment method and payment method are also applied at the backend of the store. Hence, Magento 2 Shipping Rules Extension will also function with backend order creation.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Shipping and Payment by Customer Group Extension?
- Option to enable or disable the Magento 2 Shipping & Payment Restrictions for Customer Group xxtension.
- Store admin can set shipping restrictions by clicking the Add Shipping Restriction button.
- To restrict the payment method for a specific customer group, click Add Payment Restriction button and select customer group and payment method.
- Hide shipping and payment methods automatically from the store frontend checkout.
- Restrict shipping method and payment method from the store backend order creation.
- Admin can easily remove any customer restrictions by clicking the Delete button.
- Simply select the customer group and shipping method from the dropdown.
Version 1.0.4 Date : 20-06-2023
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
Version 1.0.3 Date : 29-07-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
Version 1.0.2 Date : 09-07-2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.5 Latest Magento version
Version 1.0.1 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version