Backend : https://demo1.magecomp.org/admin?username=qtyincdec
Magento 2 Quantity Increment Decrement
Magento 2 Quantity Increment Decrement Extension shows quantity plus minus box at various pages and increases user comfort to change the quantity of product.
- Display effortless Quantity Increment Decrement button on the product page
- Show Quantity Plus Minus button on the Mini cart
- Quantity Increment and Decrement button displayed on the Shopping Cart Page
- Customers can change quantity easily
Contributing to the easiness of the customer shopping journey is the main goal of any E-commerce website owner. Uncomfortable buying leads to an increase in customer bounce rate and cart abandonment. If the customer has to move back and forth to perform a specific action, it results in a poor user interface of the store.
Quantity change is one such matter of concern for Magento 2 store owners. Default Magento provides a quantity text box where a user needs to type a number. This is an uninteresting task for customers. Instead tapping on a button is more suitable for customers. Think of yourself, what is handy for you, to type or tap? Obviously, the answer is tap! The same is with your customers. Moving back to the product page to change the quantity is another annoying task for customers. Thus, to overcome these problems MageComp’s Quantity Increment Decrement Extension for Magento 2 can be useful.
Magento 2 Quantity Increment Decrement Extension by MageComp adds comfortable quantity increment and decrement buttons on various pages of the store. Instead of typing the total quantity number on the text box, the customers can just tap on the + or - button to change the quantity of the product. The increment and decrement buttons are also displayed on the mini cart and shopping cart pages so that the user does not need to move back to the product page.
: Quantity Increment Decrement Extension for Magento 2 Features Highlights :
Add quantity change button on product page
Integrating Quantity Increment and Decrement Extension for Magento 2, the store owner is able to include the effortless quantity plus minus buttons on the product page replacing the old-fashioned quantity text box.
Easily change quantity from the shopping cart
If the customer forgets to modify the quantity from the product page, it can be increased or decreased from the shopping cart page as well. The customer need not move back to the product page. This increases the comfortability of the user.
Users can change quantity anytime
With the help of Magento 2 Quantity Increment and Decrement Extension, the quantity can be changed from anywhere may it be the product page, mini cart, or shopping cart page.
Why choose MageComp’s Quantity Increment Decrement Extension for Magento 2 Store?
- The Quantity Increment Decrement Extension for Magento 2 allows customers to change the quantity efficiently.
- The Quantity Plus Minus box is displayed on the product page of the Magento 2 store.
- The Quantity Increment and Decrement button is also displayed on the mini cart.
- The customer can change the quantity from the shopping cart page as well with the use of Quantity Increment Decrement for Magento 2.
- The admin just needs to enable the extension from the backend and the Quantity Increment Decrement button will be added to various pages of the Magento 2 store frontend.
- The module helps to increase the convenience of the user as the customer can modify the quantity from several places.
- Switch from outdated quantity text box to modern quantity increment and decrement buttons for your Magento 2 store.
Version 1.0.1 Date : 19-07-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards