Backend : http://magecomp.org/admin
Magento 2 Order Status Extension
Magento 2 Order Status Extension allows store owners to create unlimited order statuses to ease order processing and inform customers for status change.
- Create & manage unlimited order statuses from backend
- Easily bind any order status with order states
- Notify your customers for each order status change
- Backend grid to list all created order statuses
- Customers can see customer their order statues in frontend account
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available
With the rise in the trend of online shopping, many offline store owners have started coming online, for making their presence in the global market. Each owner has its own different requirements according to their business type. One such prominent requirement is a customized order status. By default, Magento 2 Commmunit Edition comes with a few order statuses which are not enough for every business. Even sometimes default order status is not powerful enough through which your customer can understand their purchased product order status. So, you are definitely seeking a Magento 2 extension that allows you to create your own order status that suits your business.
Best Magento 2 Order Status Module by MageComp allows you creating unlimited informative order statuses from your Magento 2 backend. It helps making order processing transparent and inform customers immediately after every order status change. This Magento 2 extension also allows notifying every time when there is a change in order statuses to customers through emails. One can enable/disable this feature to notify the customers through email. This makes store owners and customers easy to understand user-friendly status which creates no confusion in understanding. Using this module, Magento 2 admin can create 'N' number of explanatory status according to his needs. So, sounds a perfect solution?
Grab this extension now.
Why choose Magecomp’s Magento 2 Order Status Extension:
- Create and manage unlimited order statuses from back-end.
- Easily bind order status with order states.
- Option to notify customers for every order status change.
- Separate selection of order status Email template for each store view.
- All created order statuses can be seen enlisted in a separated grid named “Manage Order Statuses”.
- You can filter orders by order statuses created and assigned.
- Customers can see customer order statues in their “My Account” section.
Unlimited order status management from backend
The store admin can handle any number of order status of the products ordered by the customers with Magento 2 Order Status Module.
Keep your customers updated with every order status
With the change in status of the order the customers are notified timely through E-mail to make it user-friendly and keep the customers updated with their ordered products.
Advanced backend grid functionality for order status creation
The store admin can create its own order status with the help of The Best Magento 2 Order Status Extension.
Frontend display of order status for customers
This module enables the feature of viewing order status from the My Account section of customers.
Effortless bind for order status with order states
Store owner is capable of binding order status with order states for providing better customer experience and increase overall user engagement.
Version 1.0.5 Date: 30-09-2022
- Updated REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.5 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.4 Date: 09-06-2022
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
Version 1.0.3 Date: 26-10-2021
- Compatible with latest Magento 2.4.x
Version 1.0.2 Date: 24-06-2021
- Minor Bug Fixing
Version 1.0.1 Date : 10-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version