Magento 2 Log Download
Magento 2 Log Download Extension displays the content of the var/log folder in the admin grid and the store owner is able to download the same from the Admin Panel itself.
- View all logs from the admin log viewer
- Log viewer includes complete log details
- Download logs from the admin panel
- Admin need not navigate to var/log folder every time
- Effortless configuration of the module
Magento 2 error logs are stored in the var/log folder. The var/log folder contains the information of the exception. Hence, every time when an error occurs, the developer needs to traverse to the var/log folder for resolving the error. Instead of this lengthy navigation, what if all the error logs can be displayed from the admin panel? MageComp’s Magento 2 Log Download Extension has this functionality.
Magento 2 Log Download Extension allows the admin to view all the logs from the backend grid and efficiently download from there itself. Admin just needs to enable the extension from the backend and it will add a log viewer option in the system configuration menu. The view logs option will display all the logs in a grid form with the required details. The log viewer grid also has a Download option for each log.
: Magento 2 Log Download Extension Features Highlights :
View Logs option added in the System Configuration
Enabling Magento 2 Log Download Extension includes a View Logs option in the System Configuration menu of the Magento Admin Panel where the store admin can get log details.
Download logs from the backend Log Viewer
The store owner is able to download all the logs of var/log from the Log Viewer in the admin panel using the Error Log Download Module for Magento 2. It also displays full log details including file name, path, size, date, and time.
Avoid browsing through the var/log folder each time
Integrating Log Download Extension for Magento 2 will escape the store admin from navigating to the var/log folder all the time to view logs when an exception is thrown.
Why choose MageComp’s Log Download Extension for Magento 2?
- Simple configuration settings to begin using Log Download Extension for your Magento 2 store.
- Once you enable Magento 2 Error Log Download Extension, the Log Viewer tab is added to the system configuration menu.
- View logs will display all the logs with details like file name, log path, file size, and date/time.
- A download column is available in the log viewer grid to allow the admin to easily download the file.
- Magento 2 Log Download Module displays all types of log files including the following:
- The Magento 2 Log Download Extension helps in preventing the navigation to the var/log folder in the system each time when an exception is thrown.
Version 1.0.1 Date : 22-05-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing